Favouritism

benjo0211

Reaction score
I'm sick to death of all the @ss lickers at my firm most of them are fcuking useless tw@ts who do fcuk all and seem to be looked after, I'm now at the point were I'm considering working for an agency, can anyone point out a good up in the north west. Cheers

steady on ben think of it this way ull get treated like shlt on an agency and ull wish u were back on ur old firm and especially the firm ur on mate have a beer or 2 that will help after a shltter

At least there's no brown noses sniffing round in the office. Just grabbed some from shop pal ha

fook me someones listened to me think ill print this thread lol

as for office sniffing must be the only place in the world that dont happen, some scaffs suck up to get in the office then they go full hog to be contracts manager and so on, lucky theres only one MD/chairman fux sake

Lads here suck up to cover how sh!t and useless they are. Honestly some of the lads I work with are proper useless it winds me up so much my blood boils ha. I argue with myself to keep quiet ha

Some good agency's out there, I always make my own deals and if you get a good labourer with you can make some good money. And the site agent gets his work done, I always got extra hours signed for both of us.

Lads here suck up to cover how sh!t and useless they are. Honestly some of the lads I work with are proper useless it winds me up so much my blood boils ha. I argue with myself to keep quiet ha

i do this every 20 mins some time find me in a house biting me spanner and rocking :laugh:

Time to leave then benjo, leave on good terms,bit o brownosing should help you get back if all else fails ;):laugh:

benjo do your own thing and make sure your work is god and timekeeping excellant and never mind the waankers.
most crawling cuunts only get a using but can never see it ;)

Top Bottom