I want to become a scaffolder (1 Viewer)

Bradders17

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I really want to become a scaffolder and have researched about the cisrs labouring cars to get me onto site but there is nowhere in London (that I can find) that does the course.any one have any ideas or know a company looking for a trainee.??

You must of banged your head really hard getting out of bed this morning.... you want to become a scaffolder????? Something must be seriously wrong with you... but if you wish to continue along that road, call the big firms and ask if they are taking on trainees.
SGB (Harsco) is or was one of the best for bringing young boys up to scratch..

Why? Bradders, (Welcome To The Forum By The Way) If You Are Determined Then Go Chapping On Doors Kid, And Get A Start With A Company, And When You Get A Start (And I Hope You Do) Listen To What The Experienced Scaffolders Tell You And Dont Be Afraid To Ask Questions, Good Luck In Your Job Search Bradders And All The Best For The Future.

@ Bradders...Firstly welcome to the Forum...Secondly listen to all the advise from your Brother Scaffs which has been imparted to you on your Post...Thirdly, get your ass out there and knock at some doors and ask ( thats the first step to becoming a Scaff dont be afraid to ask ) Scaffolders have no fear...

Might help if you had a look at some of the Scaffolding Manuals, some good bed time reading...

You get all the help here Bud, only need to ask :cool:

id second sgb mate brilliant at training but only cuplock the only firm thats good with tickets is admirals......... now disclaimer its a **** firm but they will train you and once u get part 1 you can go to another firm and it will help appreiciate what a good firm is

again lads i know what admirals is like but some really good lads have come off there and there only down the road for brad

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

ps the boys are right if you dont ask u dont get and being a london boy ull be one of the best looking scaffs in the world....... lololololol

Top Bottom