£20 -21ph Paid for scaffolders (1 Viewer)

EA

Reaction score
Scaffolders required in London for 12 months

£20 ph for Part 2 / Advance , 40 hours pw , No DIGS PAID

Please call Sarah 07990571142 / 01777 470212

EA Recruitment.

:mad:Has any agencies ever thought about part 1s. We all have to start somewhere. Please give us a chance. After all we have paid a lot of money to do our Certs & h&s. N we are getting nowhere fast. Most jobs it's who you know.?????.

Last edited:
Baxtermajor1

Wtf.???. Not another fecking knobhead. Who thinks he's some one. Fuuck me. Get a fecking life sh1t for brains.

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 AM ----------

Baxtermajor1.?????. Why don't u put ur proper name & where ur from. Instead of hiding behind a persona. Divvy. All I'm fecking doing is trying to get a job. Prob unlike u who's prob advanced with sh1te on their tongue. Sh1thead.

Last edited:
:mad:Has any agencies ever thought about part 1s. We all have to start somewhere. Please give us a chance. After all we have paid a lot of money to do our Certs & h&s. N we are getting nowhere fast. Most jobs it's what you know about who you you know.

The thing is Jeff agencies simply follow the requests of their clients They would love to be able to send part ones and pay them a lesser rate and pocket the difference. Part ones are still trainees. Its tough but that is life.

I know that m8. But I don't feckin need bum boys who's mam has just picked them up from the youth club after drinking their first alcoholic drink ever kicking off. Like I said we all have to start off somewhere. & all I'm after is a job hswt.

Call me asap might be able to give you a start for Monday

Top Bottom