How much

paul

Reaction score
How much is a 21'/ 6.5 m tube cost in England ?
In New Zealand it cost $52.00 each what a rip off

Hi Paul

Not sure how in monetary terms they cost.

But I can definitely say that they cost a fortune in physio visits, anti-inflamatories pain killers if you handle them for thirty years.

Hope life is good for you and the family

If purchased in large volumes a galvanised 21' tube is about £11 excluding vat.

But I can definitely say that they cost a fortune in physio visits, anti-inflamatories pain killers if you handle them for thirty years.

Smart reply haha, thank god for hi yield long these days... much welcome for chaining and tower blocks...

That sounds cheap where do you buy from

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

How much is a 21'/ 6.5 m tube cost in England ?
In New Zealand it cost $52.00 each what a rip off
Expensive you will have to start import business you can't go wrong

Best price ive found was 0.63 on new 4mm ,, 950 pieces a box

We buy in at 88p per foot for the high tensile stuff ramped with our name on it, second hand is about 84p per foot at the moment , scaffold tube is a really good investment. Your looking at about £18.50 per long tube on average for decent quality non of that "ten dollar" Chinese rubbish

$50 Nz dollars is about £25.55 so not really a rip off when you think how it has to get to New Zealand

Last edited:

I Would love to buy every tube you can get your hands on for that price mate....

As a company who imports circa 10,000 tonnes per year we don't buy new tube anywhere close to your prices.

Been buying this week
£15.54 for 21ft @ 3.2mm
£16.59 for 21 ft @ 4mm

Got own ramper so no additional cost

Top Bottom