Happy St Georges Day

happyhugenoet

Reaction score
A happy St Georges day to my English Brethern
Fly your flags in Honour of your Patron Saint and enjoy it before you are no longer allowed due to the impending Sharia Laws which will be imposed upon all in the former Great Britain;)

@ happy, I'll drink to that old bean, even though it took a Scot ( a loyal and faithful Servant of the Colours ) to mention it ;)...Gaz. 0.

Cheers Bro
it took a man of the true North East(corner) of Great Britain to second it;)

Salutations Brother...thank you for those kind words old bean, however, I hope that our cohorts from Southern parallels join in the celebrations and share their views on the Days events, therefore, any contribution they wish to make will be thankfully received and faithfully applied...Gaz. 0.

maybe still oot swallying the Fosters and Guiness in celebration of the Turk they pay homage to.
John The Mank will be full of the John Smiths of that ive no doubt;)

I'm watching Braveheart on More4. Do you think some Scottish T.V. scheduler was having a laugh?

Last edited:
To report in from a small corner of South East Asia. St George's Day and the birthday of the great bard William Shakespeare was celebrated in fine style. Flags flew, flagons of foaming beer were downed.
Please remember "If I should die there is a small corner of foreign field that is forever ENGLAND.

I will be doing my St George thingy next vacation when i meet up with a beloved dragon.

Last edited:
maybe still oot swallying the Fosters and Guiness in celebration of the Turk they pay homage to.
John The Mank will be full of the John Smiths of that ive no doubt;)
Hic,,, still am!
There was a better response from Facebook users alone than there was on the national news.:(

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

Besides, he wasnt a turk.
Turks are related to the tartars and didnt invade the area til centuries later.
SO THERE....:p

In England, it seems that St Patrick's Day is celebrated more than St George's Day.

Top Bottom