Stolen truck and materials in jarrow

DECCA1

Reaction score
We have just had our yard broken into over the Easter weekend.

The C*NTS have stolen one of our scaffolding trucks full of tube and fittings.

They have also emptied the diesel out of the other trucks.

Its a long shot but any info would be well appreciated!

Thanks

DECCA
Ultimate Scaffolding

Sorry To Hear That Decca, Hope You Get It Sorted Soon Buddy.

Scum bags the lot of them all keep a listen out for you Decca and let u no if I hear anything mate

any news yet
there seems to be so much of this going on
they rob you 2 ways
nicking your gear
then cos you cant supply they then go and nick your work that's if its some dodgy scaffold company
it P's me off cos you work hard to keep your lads in work then some git comes along laughs and destroys your lively hood and that of you guys

Am well pissed off.......makes working for someone else seem more appealing now!

Too many risks and headaches involved with having a scaffolding company....getting paid from the customer, winning the work, too much work, not enough work, not enough men, claims, gear being stolen, fuel dipped....the list goes on aaaaaagggghhhhh!!!

The police have some CCTV of the truck being driven but I am not holding my breath with that one.
The thieves actually tipped the boards off the wagon they stole and just took all the tube and fittings which means either scrap men or scaffolding tube stolen to order!

Now I am spending hours searching for a truck to buy.......love it!!

DECCA

the game is great but the headaches it brings seem never ending, i can fully understand the frustration and as for the police well there is no glory in solving this crime I wouldn't be crossing any fingers for any kind of result there

Top Bottom