Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: fake scaffolders

Thanks

Default fake scaffolders

Hi lads have you ever had the experience where u ask a scaff to do a dodgy job eg hanger or cantilever and they've shown they're advanced card and you know for a fact they've been doing it half a tomatoe season.then when they refuse your classed as a no good "a hole"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Peach For This Useful Post:

400KV (18th April 2014)

Consultant Scaffolding Manager AG&P Philippines
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,986 Times in 3,747 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Peach View Post
    Hi lads have you ever had the experience where u ask a scaff to do a dodgy job eg hanger or cantilever and they've shown they're advanced card and you know for a fact they've been doing it half a tomatoe season.then when they refuse your classed as a no good "a hole"
    What do you mean by "dodgy job"? Hangers and cantilevers are bread and butter to us experienced men.
    I have had men be honest and say they would rather pass the gear on hangers but only in Wales.
    Daan daang applicant ang sumabak ngunit, anim lang ang napili.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Havespannerwilltravel For This Useful Post:

happyhugenoet (18th April 2014), skyhook (6th November 2017)

southernpoofter Guest

No never in my experiance -i thought everyone with a ticket knew wot they were doing.otherwise surely the colledge/training centre wouldnt pass em....would they??
    Last edited by southernpoofter; 18th April 2014 at 12:14 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to southernpoofter For This Useful Post:

400KV (18th April 2014), stonedrose1 (19th April 2014)

Thanks

Have your totally right to us it's nothing unusual but to them it's dodgy.too many card not enough good scaffs

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peach For This Useful Post:

400KV (18th April 2014), steelcitycowboy (18th April 2014)

Consultant Scaffolding Manager AG&P Philippines
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,986 Times in 3,747 Posts

Spot on Peach. I used to give new unknown starts the most ******* difficult job to see how they reacted.
    Daan daang applicant ang sumabak ngunit, anim lang ang napili.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Havespannerwilltravel For This Useful Post:

400KV (18th April 2014), TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER (19th April 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 Times in 570 Posts

been saying this all along you don't need experience to get a ticket all you need is a spare grand they dish em out like free sweets iam now approaching my 30th year in the trade and seen this trade go from dam good men money in for dinner to men with more tools on their belt than a snap on tool van as inside it seen men forget their tool belts knowing full well there on a cant dropper phone in sick or any excuse you can name just to back heel the job .
    and I remember the days when slack jawed faggots were sacked and black listed now your a hero by sneaking in the office grassing every tom **** an harry up for petty things peachy jobs been hijacked by lazy feks

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to steelcitycowboy For This Useful Post:

400KV (18th April 2014), Binthere (21st April 2014), BRU312 (26th April 2014), happyhugenoet (18th April 2014), offshorescaff (27th November 2017), stonedrose1 (19th April 2014), TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER (19th April 2014)

Thanks

Have never heard of anybody failing a course tho ! Wot a joke

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jasper For This Useful Post:

400KV (18th April 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,836 Times in 1,157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Welcome to the forum Jasper. Neither have I.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Yes... a mongle on my part 2 course failed it, years back this was... failed the questions.. he was a total mongle though
    I like to play with long pipes...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by steelcitycowboy View Post
    been saying this all along you don't need experience to get a ticket all you need is a spare grand they dish em out like free sweets iam now approaching my 30th year in the trade and seen this trade go from dam good men money in for dinner to men with more tools on their belt than a snap on tool van as inside it seen men forget their tool belts knowing full well there on a cant dropper phone in sick or any excuse you can name just to back heel the job .
    and I remember the days when slack jawed faggots were sacked and black listed now your a hero by sneaking in the office grassing every tom **** an harry up for petty things peachy jobs been hijacked by lazy feks
    SUCH ATRUE STATMENT STEEL!! UNFORTUNATLY MONEY GETS TICKETS WETHER YOU CAN SCAFFOLD OR NOT ITS BEEN ABLE TO GET LIKE THIS!! UNFORTUNATLY THE TRAINNERS THAT TRAIN THE CANDIDATES WONT FAIL ANYBODY AS IT MAKES THEM LOOK LIKE THEVE NOT DONE THERE JOB RIGHT ITS A ATTENDANCE COURSE ONLY AND TOO MUCH MONEY INVOLVED FOOKING DISCRACE THAT ITS COME TO THIS

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast