fake scaffolders

Not a chance VAN I go for names and experience rather than local boys because word gets around if your any good or bad.it's a sad fact that Welsh boys are regarded as total militants.

me and my mate both decent scaffs give us go on aberthaw ..tried few times but keep getting told local labour only

Faz the list of men wanting a start is as long as a bog roll.all I can suggest is fone thaw and put your name down.

cheers peach done that and rang few more times had no joy ok cheers anyway

what ever happened to getting a job now its so complicated lol!!!

Totally agree **** mate.I agree with local Labour first but sometimes the site conveners go far.

Tell me about it mate but if you want a good quality of life for the family so be it

the local lads cant be all that bad theyve kept the home fires burning for long enough eh peach?
british jobs for british workers
fight for the NAECI Agreement as the big multi national consortiums that own our power generation and petrochemiocal sectors will try to destroy them and replace the british worker with CHEAPER FOREIGN LABOUR.
ITS HAPPENING ALL OVER AGAIN BEWARE :mad:

Hi lads have you ever had the experience where u ask a scaff to do a dodgy job eg hanger or cantilever and they've shown they're advanced card and you know for a fact they've been doing it half a tomatoe season.then when they refuse your classed as a no good "a hole"

You no scaff yerself a chancer that surrounds himself wiv chancers remember Coryton bud?

This Peach seems to be about as popular as a dose of herpes.

Mills90 iv never been to corHinton fella so obviously you don't know me but if u did and your a good grafter you'd love me because its only useless lazy dikkheads that
don't Like.mmm I wonder if other supervisors have that problem.go away boy.

Top Bottom