injection

dico

Reaction score
so sad ante been on forum for a while but unless this forum gets a good injection its had it!!! a hour in between threads shows its not happening I no its Friday but comments used to come in every 5 minutes shame cos it used to be good hope it comes back one day or soon!

Dico my good friend i know what your saying but it isnt Friday its fecking Thursday.
I have a wee feeling that as the Job Market gets busier we are all doing longer hours and hopefully the lads that did struggle(as many of us did) are all grafting and maybe out spending in the pubs etc.
The forum started up round about when there was the big crash and hence more guys were on looking for info on jobs etc.
maybe im an optomist but it will come back PEAKS AND TROTHS,another troll will appear and everyone will be on him like a rash.;)

Dico get more Cider down your neck mate all the boys aint come home from the pub yet < and in the meantime put a dollar in my juke box ;)

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Oh and by he way i only need another 9 post to make 8k so get fu cking posting so i can reply

I've not been getting in some nights until 10pm and out at 5am some mornings as so busy so there could be some truth in happy's comments mate. I think a lot of scaffs are real tired at the mo with the workload too!
Always a good place for a catch up and info so hopefully long may it continue :)

Hahahaha you the man Jeff

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Dont know how old you are sir you might remember this one if not you need to listen to it ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A]Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Want To Have Fun - YouTube[/ame]

Hahaha. I'm 48 bud n what's fooking scary mate I look like her dad. 80s music ya can't beat it. P.s. Without the white vest but if it was my daughter any fooker that came near her IDE kick fook out ov them.

In my opinion every aspect of the trade has been examined in minute detail time and time again. Apart from the occasional online fight and the odd wind up it has become stale. It is still a useful job advertising board though and hundreds look in as guests daily although only 6 members seem to log in.

I think Bigrig will be back before Davey boy posts on here.

You didn't get a bite, he's just trying to hit his 8,000.

It wasn't long ago HSWT was on 8,000 posts. Look how many he has now the gobby c@nt!! Haha

i treat posts and the race for them as a sad side of the forum
MY POSTS ARE LIKE MY SEX LIFE QUALITY NOT QUANTITY
AND I ALWAYS GET THANKED;)

Top Bottom