bettertax.org (1 Viewer)

jim

Reaction score
hi guys just found this website called bettertax.org there offering to get us all tax back go look them up nothing ventured nothing gained

hi guys just found this website called bettertax.org there offering to get us all tax back go look them up nothing ventured nothing gained

Well spotted Jim, why not have a chat to Bettertax on here and ask him about his website, hahahaha:nuts:

never mind gets there name and website out there again i dont have the time to be on here all the time just thought it would be useful

i'm almost a little embarrassed to comment here, for fear of the wrath of the new team of mods :eek:.

suffice to say, the avatar depicts nicely the team :)... it's a his 'n' hers 'n' his kinda vibe :p

and a very nice cuppa splosh they make too :)... amongst other things :toung:

You have nothing to loose by checking out what bettertax is saying, my way of looking at it is...whatever he charges from your return is money the government would have kept anyway....so why not get some back.
I did mine through an accountant first year, once I figured out what was what I did it myself, so simple really theres nothing to be scared of. Just a few minutes of your time each year and of course setting up the online registration.

Dave.

Top Bottom