Advanced Scaffolders & Supervisors Req'd

Reaction score
CISRS Advanced Scaffolders Req'd for immediate start in Battersea.

• SSSTS or CISRS Supervisors Card an advantage.
  • Minimum 12 months work for the right people.
  • Must have a good working knowledge of SG4:10.
  • Working Hours 08.00-17.00 Mon-Fri. Overtime available on request from client.
  • No gangs, No chancers, No slashers, No dreamers, No digs, No Part 2's with an SSSTS.
  • Top Rates of Pay for the Right People.

This job will only suit scaffolders who are capable of banging-up squarage to a high standard on a day-to-day basis. Industrial scaffolders in boilersuits need not apply.

Email; London@lyndonscaffolding.co.uk
Tel; 0207 929 4752.

• No gangs, No chancers, No slashers, No dreamers, No digs, No Part 2's with an SSSTS.

This job will only suit scaffolders who are capable of banging-up squarage to a high standard on a day-to-day basis. Industrial scaffolders in boilersuits need not apply.
Tel; 0207 929 4752.

I thought Lyndons used to make a few quid from industrial scaffolders years ago?
A pretty poor job advert though would have expected much more from a PLC and regular user of this forum. Still one can dream I suppose?

I don't know anymore than that but give Adam a call on 01256 817878.

Tel; 0207 929 4752.

5 bob for a San Miguel?

That's cheap.

Did the bird in the office type that?

Tel; 0207 929 4752.
SUPERMAN good enough??

I still have my old lyndon trousers and t shirt. Do I have a chance now?

Ahhhh thats F@@ked it then. Ill leave the building site for the Part 1 an Part 2's ha ha ha.

Tel; 0207 929 4752.

You must want industrial men, its a power station ffs! ;-)

Posted by Lyndon Scaffolding Plc View Post
SSSTS or CISRS Supervisors Card an advantage.
Minimum 12 months work for the right people.
Must have a good working knowledge of SG4:10.
Working Hours 08.00-17.00 Mon-Fri. Overtime available on request from client.
No gangs, No chancers, No slashers, No dreamers, No digs, No Part 2's with an SSSTS.
Top Rates of Pay for the Right People.

Tel; 0207 929 4752.

Banging up all the high square meters after the yes men have made their money on the low stuff but Lyndons are usually not to bad .

I'm a gang of two chancer's myself and phil181 and I've got a labourer/lorry loader (gunslinger) we can do any job up to 3 lifts, can we go early while everyone's working as it's a long drive home?

Sh1t rates at lyndons at the mo, see if hes got the harris to put up the rates or is it thats what you could earn if you suck the supervisers helmet and get a job where sg4 goes out the window.....their national grid rates are truly shocking considering the money they get per man off the grid !

Top Bottom