gingerdog

Reaction score
Job Title Scaffolder
Location UK
Region Essex
Required Residency
Position Type Permanent
Salary £31200 - £39000 per annum + Excellent Company Benefits
Description Scaffolder (Part 1, Part 2 and Advanced) - Brentwood - £120p.d to £150p.d (£31,200 - £39,000)

Excellent opportunity to join a large electrical contracting business & develop skillset.

A team comprising of an Advanced Scaffolder, Part II and Part I Scaffolders are required to work within a major electrical contractor. The company has a major contract for solar panel installations within 50 miles from Brentwood.

You will report to the Brentwood office to meet the rest of the team before departing to site. The work is predominantly residential housing and requires scaffolding to be put up in one location and taken down in another within the day.

The company rewards productivity by offering price work but also guarantees a base rate of £31,200+.

Responsibilities:-

•To assist the scaffolding supervisor in all aspects of erecting and dismantling scaffolding in accordance with health and safety guidelines.
•TG20:08 and SG4:10
•Ensure correct and safe methods of erecting independent and putlog scaffolds with returns, towers and birdcage scaffolds, in tube and fittings for proprietary systems where applicable.
•Loading and unloading of scaffold vehicles.
•Regulations governing safe erection, inspection and dismantling of scaffolds and work methods to be adopted.
•Determining the material requirements for independent and putlog with returns. Tower and birdcage scaffolds in tube and fittings or proprietary systems where applicable.
•Being able to lay out materials, set out the scaffolds and overcome obstacles to erect the scaffold safely.
•Interpretation of simple drawings.
•Alterations to scaffolds (e.g. dropping lift height on independent).

Requirements:-
Essential

•Full UK driving licence (clean or max 3 points)
•CITB or CIRCS qualified tickets
•Ability to work as part of a team and use own initiative
•First Aid Certified
•Scaffold qualifications

Desirable

•Scaffold qualifications
•HGV licence (7.5 tonne and above)
•Comfortable with working at height
•Experience of working in the scaffolding business

Salary/Benefits

•£120pd - £150pd (£31,200 - £39,000)
•Pension
•Professional development
•Death in service cover
•23 days holiday + statutory allowances
•PPE and tools provided
•7.30am - 5pm

Key skills/Other job titles - Scaffolder, Scaffolding, TG20.08, SG4.10, CITB, CIRCS, Solar

Location - Brentwood

If you are interested in this position or would like to know more, please forward your CV or contact us in the following ways:

•Alex Clinch on <phone number removed> or <email address removed>
•<web address removed>/alexclinch
•<web address removed>.uk/technical

Hi,
I live in essex am a part two scaffolder with sssts and this would be ideal. Private message me back when convenient and we can talk over the phone if the position is still available.

Kind regards,

Jason

He's not advertising Jason ( I don't think lol) don't know if it's uk technical the company name have a google Then if any luck call em tmrw good luck mate looks a very decent number indeed ;)

Hi,
I live in essex am a part two scaffolder with sssts and this would be ideal. Private message me back when convenient and we can talk over the phone if the position is still available.

Kind regards,

Jason

Got this sent to my e-mail address, just posted it on here for others. Just noticed now the e-mail address never printed in the thread, sorry about that.

Last edited:
Cheers boys nice one

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Will let you all know if its any good, could just be another to good to be true job lol

Top Bottom