Scaffolders forum Facebook page? (1 Viewer)

Nah, scaffoldworld industrial on Facebook is just full of foreign bellends posting sh1te pictures of bog standard normal jobs and they think they are the best thing since sliced bread.

Passion for doing what you love is only a good thing, no?

Passionate enough to film yourself building bog standard jobs and uploading them to YouTube eh Jason?

Haha thats what I mean, I'm thinking more about uk lads offshore etc not Rajputs 8x8 2 lifter... And for it to be a link to the forum.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Passionate enough to film yourself building bog standard jobs and uploading them to YouTube eh Jason?

Beat me to it! :D

Here we go again with this jason crap.
Like i said months ago lad, bern called worse over t'years eh?? HahA

I love it your trying to put a northern accent on in your text.. Haha aye tha knows c.ock!

Ok fine.
Jokes getting old, was funny the first half dozen posts.,

In the spirit of helping the forum grow would the forum Admin/Mods/Members be in favour of a Facebook page using the images links etc? If this is done properly it's a massive untapped resource.

Not sure what happened to it but there was a page, or maybe it was a profile, started ages ago. @superscaff75 set it up I think.

Ah found it https://www.facebook.com/groups/115955068437807/?fref=ts

You could try a pm and see if he'll let you have log in details?

Scaffoldworld Industrial already on Facebook.

And its not use as much theses day's

But no where near as good as scaffolderforum.

The point of a Facebook page would be to bring more members to the forum. It's irrelevant if excisting members are on FaceBook or not, the point is to attract new members here.

If you type just about any scaffold related question into google, the Scaffolders Forum is always amongst the first results that comes up.

If you type just about any scaffold related question into google, the Scaffolders Forum is always amongst the first results that comes up.
I typed in "Visa application" the other day and the forum came up , id be very surprised if you googled "Algeria" and the forum didn't come up, such has been its popularity on here.

Top Bottom