The Hardest Scaffolder on the Forum ? (1 Viewer)

Are you going to do a poll Gingerdog?

I think Keza will walk it.

Are you going to do a poll Gingerdog?

I think Keza will walk it.

Will be counting nominations soon, but after watching that video of Keza taking on the whole forum and the mighty Jason Gibbs at the same time, I'm scared he might kick my head in if I don't make him the winner. :D

For the real hardnuts of the scaffolding world you need to look at the old school scaffs,scaff's nowadays are soft as feck and would be sent home to mummy crying within the hour,i'll give you one name as he was on the telly,though I know others but their either dead or don't consider themselves as Hard and would not want to be mentioned on here,so how about Richie dunn,a big hard yorkshireman who even fought ali for the world heavyweight title back in 76,though he got dropped in each of the five rounds he survived,even fighting while on his knees in the last round,lets not forget that ali was the worlds supreme pugilist at the time while Richard was a para and scaffolder,his scaff career ended when he fell 40ft on a rig landing on his feet shattering his legs in the process,aye,they don't make em the same anymore lol:blink1:

A worked way big Richie Dunn on the beryl Alfa good guy..big hitter..he used to show all the new scaffs the fight way ali..did a lot for charity..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk..com on you bhoys in green..

i remember seeing a programme called were are they now i think and it showed him working in bradford i think.my wee uncle worked on the brae a hook up with him.heart of a lion
there are always a load of boxers in the scaffolding game with the McMillans being some of the most famous in the north sea
i think they were a record at the time for being all pro boxers at the same time.donnie killed a guy in the ring in south africa and was lucky to get out alive by all accounts.
there was also cowboy maccormack who also worked offshore in the late 70s and 80s.he went to london to fight some geezer but the krays sent babs windsor round to shag the life out of him so they would win their bet,alas the SCAFF stamina came into play and he won.(dont know how much truth was in that personally)seems as though wee babs did like the scaffolders podger if ronnie knight was also hanging out of her:eek:

I Think Wee Babs Just Liked The Podger Happy, Sid James Was Also Rattling Her And Ronnie Knight Sent A Couple Of Blokes To Break Into His House Just To Let Him Know That 1-He Knew And 2- He Could Reach Sid James At Any Time.

Sure I heard that before before ger and similar happened with another face in the 70s can't remember who, when he went after john bardons bird Vicki hodge he went mental after him...... Fooking right nutter by all accounts he stared in a few things like quadrophonia and get carter I believe

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Didn't load Pete lol

Sure I heard that before before ger and similar happened with another face in the 70s can't remember who, when he went after john bardons bird Vicki hodge he went mental after him...... Fooking right nutter by all accounts he stared in a few things like quadrophonia and get carter I believe

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Didn't load Pete lol

Sorted it. Reload the page. :laugh:

thats a wee bit like the gangster that got a couple of Guys i kinda know to screw mark hateleys hoose and steel his league winners medal a few years back,just to let him know to stop messing with his wee lassie.
it worked;)
back to topic.
my wee uncle fell from the under deck off shore,stripping a hanger which had been smashed to bits by a wave.he stretched over to grab a tranny which moved and he fell the 60 odd feet to the sea.
swam to the nearest leg of the rig and clambered up it to safety.the rescue team found him sitting on the boards while the zodiac boat and standby boat searched aimlessly for the weeman.
ALL HE WANTED WAS TO CHANGE HIS GEAR AND GET BACK TO THE JOB AND KNOCK
HES NOT ON THE FORUM BUT I WOULD CLASS HIM AS OLD SCHOOL HARD SCAFF;)

So Would I Happy, One Seriously Determined Man. I Have Met Men Who By Any Definition Of The Word Are Hard Everyone From Foreign Legionnaires To Israeli Special Forces Men (And Women For That Matter) And Not One Has Ever Been A Bar Room Brawler, They Would Kill You In A Heartbeat But You Would Never Know They Are What They Say They Are. And That The Best Way (Be The Grey Man, Be Anonomus)

So Would I Happy, One Seriously Determined Man. I Have Met Men Who By Any Definition Of The Word Are Hard Everyone From Foreign Legionnaires To Israeli Special Forces Men (And Women For That Matter) And Not One Has Ever Been A Bar Room Brawler, They Would Kill You In A Heartbeat But You Would Never Know They Are What They Say They Are. And That The Best Way (Be The Grey Man, Be Anonomus)

Blokes with true confidence in their ability don't go around shouting and bragging,they carry a silent dignity that speaks volumes to like minded men;)

who harddest on forum? Ikram Dewali thers no compiticion at all

don't be worrying about this thread khan Rajput wheres your cousin hid that fooking plane its getting beyond a joke now where you fooking hid it:mad:

Iam a quiet moderate person I sleep on a old gravestone slab.brush my teeth with nettles av a bowl of gravel for breakfast go to bed half an hour before I go to work lick tarmac whi tongue an live in pure luxury whi bein northerner an can tell you all ya don't no ya were born
kin rock hard I,am kin rock hard so put mi down befuwer allhaya get clip round backa lugoil

Hmmmmm that's like the first time I done Krav Maga walked in thinking 'oh shlt!!!!" It's there eyes that done it all normal ppl but even a friendly chat with em and u can tell

Blokes with true confidence in their ability don't go around shouting and bragging,they carry a silent dignity that speaks volumes to like minded men;)

That's the same with scaffolders bf I've met 100s that claim to be the bollox and more than one tell me they are THE best scaffolder in the world...... If they was the above they wouldn't have to tell everyone as others would have noticed it first if it was true lol I always have a giggle when blokes talk themselves up because with in seconds u know it's all bollox :laugh:

Top Bottom