and it's a good night from him. (1 Viewer)

Good luck for the future AOM. Your posts so far have always been informative and you have always given the forum a healthy balance. I do hope you will continue to contribute in the future.

My sincere good wishes for the future Alastair

You are on top of your game as regards scaffolding, the golf I believe is another matter :sad:

I know what you are saying when you say it is time for something new. Once the enthusiasm goes out the door, the job becomes a bind and just hard work. Life is not just about making money,this becomes more apparent as we mature. (With a few bob in the Bank :))

As you stated "ONWARD and UPWARD":cool::cool:

A good bit of truth in that Rigger.

I admit it Russ, Holywood has called, thousands applied I was chosen, I'm heading to the big smoke tomorrow to pick up my visa.

Don't forget to take a miners helmet. You really will be "scotontour" now mate

Best of luck for the future Al, Hope you enjoy whatever your next challenge may be buddy..

all the best allistar wish you all the best mate!!! chill out time always said you had thosands lol!! good luck mate

well aom I wish you all the best in your new venture I closed the gates in 2011 I went from having the world of stress on my shoulders to actually getting my life back and thoroughly enjoying what I do now the financial stress of running everything lads knocking Monday clients wanting you on the job all the time trucks breaking down and late payers companies going bust lads causing damage bills getting higher no time to spend with my family it all adds up I went from busy bee to laid back larry overnight for you to make this decision it must have been on your mind for a while and all I can say is you will wake up one morning with nothing to worry about and that is a good feeling enjoy living and always remember this golden rule ur a long time dead
ps and where the fek is cozzy 2 belts.

Thanks for the insight scc, that is certainly what I'm hoping for. I would say that I made the decision well over 2 years ago but struggled to find a way to make it work. I've never been the type to look back or suffer from regret so hopefully my experience will not be far away from your own.

I've no idea where 2 belts is hiding, last I heard he was clubbing baby seals somewhere in the real frozen north.

Good luck for the future mate,brave,but correct decision i'd say,this feckin game will see me in an early box yet,lol.

And remember cash is king for old stock with vat depreciation plus theres no accountability for bent tube stolen tube and over the years you must have had tonnes go missing ? and wrote off so remember cash cash cash cash an very little for vat all the best Al scc real name mick

Top Bottom