Fake jobs Abroad. (1 Viewer)

Mike - RHL

Reaction score
Fake jobs have been set up on Job Centre website using this Email. Chris Convy [mailto:thevanenglishman@gmail.com] claiming to be RHL these are not real jobs.

Not sure if this Chris Convy is the culprit, bit of a silly mistake to make if it was Chris. Seeing as it says his name before the email that was sent. This is now being investigated as fraud.

Have googled name and he works for a Scaffolding company, so looks likely.

Any jobs posted abroad are not genuine so please do not call.

If you looking for work in Midlands, Oxford or London please give us a call.

Regards

Last edited:
Isnt that a fookin shame, is it bringing your glistening name into disrepute you parasitical rat....

chris my friend you are officially my hero of the week and anyone else who fancies fuking this lot up i will add you to my xmas card list....

Mike you cretin fancy coming on here saying someones promised a job in your name and its bllshit hahahaha.....that is the definition of irony you sad leeching stabwanker :D:D:D

Thanks for the heads-up, Mike. I am sure the police will not sleep until the culprit is apprehended.

In the meantime, do you have any work in Dubai for a part 1? I've heard a whisper that you are looking.

Whos investigating it mike..

.is it columbo,

is it taggart or maybe a pi such as magnum....

tell you what make a call to the yanks and get em to fuk that plane search of and get there vast resources on it....

if carlsberg made pathetic cretinous kunts.......:D

Whos investigating it mike..

.is it columbo,

is it taggart or maybe a pi such as magnum....

tell you what make a call to the yanks and get em to fuk that plane search of and get there vast resources on it....

if carlsberg made pathetic cretinous kunts.......:D

I heard they had brought Sherlock Holmes out of retirement for this one.

Fake jobs have been set up on Job Centre website using this Email. Chris Convy [mailto:thevanenglishman@gmail.com] claiming to be RHL these are not real jobs.

Not sure if this Chris Convy is the culprit, bit of a silly mistake to make if it was Chris. Seeing as it says his name before the email that was sent. This is now being investigated as fraud.

Have googled name and he works for a Scaffolding company, so looks likely.

Any jobs posted abroad are not genuine so please do not call.

If you looking for work in Midlands, Oxford or London please give us a call.

Regards

To be fair, I'm still waiting for a phone back from you lot for a temporary roof job in newcastle. the words "we are still waiting for the go ahead, but we've definitley got the job and your name is top of the list for senior scaffolder on the job due to your advanced ticket. I promise I'll phone you back before 5 tonight and give you all the details and we'll get you on the job tomorrow" - As I'm still waiting for the call 12 months later, it's safe to say my sympathy for RHL is on a par with that of the Yorkshire Ripper.

I do hope however that you were flooded with calls, tying you all up day, and preventing you calling people - at least it would stop you profiting from the blood and sweat of decent, hardworking blokes. Why the forum hasn't banned parasitical companies like yourself is one of life mysteries.

To be fair, I'm still waiting for a phone back from you lot for a temporary roof job in newcastle. the words "we are still waiting for the go ahead, but we've definitley got the job and your name is top of the list for senior scaffolder on the job due to your advanced ticket. I promise I'll phone you back before 5 tonight and give you all the details and we'll get you on the job tomorrow" - As I'm still waiting for the call 12 months later, it's safe to say my sympathy for RHL is on a par with that of the Yorkshire Ripper.

I do hope however that you were flooded with calls, tying you all up day, and preventing you calling people - at least it would stop you profiting from the blood and sweat of decent, hardworking blokes. Why the forum hasn't banned parasitical companies like yourself is one of life mysteries.

And I used up all of my credit listening to Greensleeves whilst on hold :sad2:

Mike be careful making accusations that you cant prove i think they call it "slander " or "Deformation of character " and this forum is in the public domain so can be used as evidence in a court ;)

Yes mike be very carefull as slander or libel could be used against you....

your definitely a parasitical , leeching kunt though......

I can and will stand up in a court to prove that !;)

I also used up all of my credit listening to Greensleeves whilst on hold.

I'm interested in the temp roof job, is it sheets or boards and polythene ?

I don't know anymore than that but give Adam a call on 01256 817878.

Must be careful where you leave your laptop and phone aswell mate, anybody could type anything and say they where you,

some fuker called mike a parasitical leeching hardfaced spineless gobshite of a stabwanker under my name....I mean hes not hardfaced is he !

I have left my laptop and also my phone on the table on site every day for the last week. Some bloody young scamps messing about. Wait until I catch them.

I was carrying 3 x 5' tubes up a ladder today and my chargehand pulled my tracksuit bottoms down and my phone fell out :sad:

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

FFS Vllb don't let them put mikes mobile number in the gay meeting ads

That would be unfortunate.

I, for one, would applaud the demise of Mike and his team of 25k a year pinheads.

Top Bottom