Plastic boards (1 Viewer)

dangeruss

Reaction score
If anybody needs plastic boards don't bother with the usual supplier, go to Tom P on here, he sells the FBoards. Half the price, much better and they are a decent company to deal with. You can use them with wooden board clips instead of the special ones for the plastic boards. We have had 200 already and the lads love them.

:bigsmile:

Fibreglass I think, are they fireproof ?

I think they were just under £15 but they now have the technology to print your logo on them which is cool don't think this costs extra either. Good thing is they are a pleasure to deal with unlike the previous suppliers

Hi dangeruss, can you elaborate further as to your issue with the previous suppliers of plastic boards?

Hi dangeruss, can you elaborate further as to your issue with the previous suppliers of plastic boards?
No really, not on a public forum that wouldn't be very fair. You could pm me if you want to know my reasons.

It said;

"Of course i know how to spell ciao. Did it for others benefit, not mine.

Anyway, shouldn't you be sucking a Project Manager off somewhere? Heard thats right up your street"

It said;

"Of course i know how to spell ciao. Did it for others benefit, not mine.

Anyway, shouldn't you be sucking a Project Manager off somewhere? Heard thats right up your street"
Na, I didn't see that

Top Bottom