St Fergus.

BM

Reaction score
Hi guys looking for some more info about the sites up at St Fergus, been offered work with cape and pyeroy both up at St Fergus in the last few days.

Anyone got experience working with either and who would you recommend, still awaiting to hear the rates of pyeroy but cape seem to be very reasonable rates plus 32 quid a night dig money.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Start for cape mate, pyeroy are ****.

Job

The pyeroy job is the shell site mate and the rate is a bit better they pay digs as well but there is more over time on the total job with cape. Cape had the shell as well but pyeroy took over at start of the year both r good jobs with good money to be made so its up to you. Av work on both and like the total site better but that's just my opinion.

Cheers lads, much appreciated. Made my decision and gonna go with cape, have that atlas training and 2 day induction up in Aberdeen from Wednesday on wards, not to sure what it's all about.

When you are up in aberdeen its a 2 day course sg410 how to put harness on manual handling ect u only get payed for 1 day of it

whats the num for the pyeroy one i applied for the cape one said me details been passed on then got binned like always with cape but any contact details for pyeroy on shell would be much appreciated

D iceman - I just went onto there website and sent my CV every couple of days and finally got in touch with me.

Who's that for ape or pyeroy I applied for the caprine send me cv had been forwarded to the hireing manager then got a email sayin it was unsuccessful this time just like all the others times IV applied for jobs with capes

That's for pyeroy mate

Pyeroy

There is an application form you can fill out and send in, but I never bothered with it, I just sent a covering letter and CV to the email on that page.

Top Bottom