impact wrench (1 Viewer)

marra watson

Reaction score
rite lads i dont want an algerian 1 i dont want a gay 1 i dont want 1 that 6 can use i dont want 1 were i have to go to Dubai i dont want digs with it lol what i want to know which is best value for money and any 1 seen any deals on :laugh:

U looking around £350 for any decent one with charger n 2 batteries.
I have a hilti n makita, hilti built quality is far better so is power but they no longer do warranty. Makita is ok but build quality seems a bit dated big and bulky also weighs more. It's has more watts than hilti but less powerful.
Hilti packs up in rain makita keeps going. One things for sure u won't be going back to the spanner once ur converted unless of course u can't afford one lol

confirm my hilti dies in the rain had to send it back to hilti 3 times

confirm you will not go back to spanner

The dewalt looks good they do a compact version which looks tidy for use on scaffold anyone got any freed back on dewalt?

Makita is the best one out there marra, easy to maintain and work in any weather.

Makita is very weak in power compared to hilti and very bulky. If hilti still had warranty the hilti would be the better choice but as for working in the rain the makita keeps going.

I've used the hilti woodsie and i dont think its all the cracked up to be. Thats just personnal opinion thou.

They are but there a bit on the heavy side ben. I've got the m18 heavy duty milwalkee, good bit of kit just bulky and heavy.

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Whats the batt life like on the bosch phil?.

Scatty 1980 how much quicker is the impact gun compare to spanner when erecting a job

This the one i bought Marra , it works in the rain sun and snow takes a lot of abuse and has done a lot of graft since i bought it last summer and is under £300

Bosch 18v GDS 18VLI Cordless Impact Wrench COOL PACK Lithium Ion + 4AH Batteries | eBay

looks the bussiness that yan marra 4 batterys eh dont plan on need ing more than 1 lol

U looking around £350 for any decent one with charger n 2 batteries.
I have a hilti n makita, hilti built quality is far better so is power but they no longer do warranty. Makita is ok but build quality seems a bit dated big and bulky also weighs more. It's has more watts than hilti but less powerful.
Hilti packs up in rain makita keeps going. One things for sure u won't be going back to the spanner once ur converted unless of course u can't afford one lol

just like me then the hilti packs up in the rain chance would be a fine thing

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

whats the diffrence between the half inchn and the 3/8 inch crank so to speak which is best or is ther eno diffrence in the 2?????

How long would the battery last ye

you work till the battery dies then change it and charge the dead un. as long as you have 2 batteries, no problems, unless your on a bellways site and they banned them. erecting will last most of the day when new, striking you will need 2 batteries.

Now you see i find it the other way round g.scaff, i use one batt dism cos there's less resistance unlike when your doing them up.

Top Bottom