Tg 20 14 (1 Viewer)

Flannel

Reaction score
Do we get a discount on this as 13 will be nearly over by the time draft 1 is released?

:nuts:

I'm hearing £300 for cash.;)

Last edited:
I got mine on Friday, it looks good but will no doubt take a few weeks to get it to sink in.

lets be honest the top dogs at nasc are very clever with this tg stuff its just a print machine for cash, tg will go on for years!! until a third party gets involved it will just carry on macking loads of dosh!! unite are one of the companys involved as well as government from high places so it will just go on and on!!

How much is a copy to the ordinary spanner technician

It's a grand for the whole lot including the eguide.

It's a grand for the whole lot including the eguide.
they told me £1300 the robbing cocks, you probably get it cheaper cus the British government want you to stay in the Union, little sweetener like those free prescriptions.

First copy is included in our subscription but I think I'm right in saying 1k is the price for non members. Might be wrong, it's in the office.

Thanks bf, I was trying to study the book most of the weekend and ma heid is like a bust mattress. :embarrest:

Whether they stick to that price remains to be seen,i should think they will though as these seminars have been nationwide and the same costing will have been projected at them all:cool:

That seems to be the price they are advertising. Will you be investing?

Agreed, looks good to be honest, some surprises and the usual restrictions. My smart scaff looks obsolete now though, wish I kept my cash in my pocket on that one. :(

We still havnt got our yet, your defo in favour north of border....or you paying more than us...we only paid £850 for ours al.

We still havnt got our yet, your defo in favour north of border....or you paying more than us...we only paid £850 for ours al.

Members price for additional copies I think. 1 free and that's it. Obviously, 1 will do me.

I think even the book is a few hundred. I'm not giving the boys any more than a pocket guide. :laugh:

Top Bottom