TG 20:14 seminars?? (1 Viewer)

copperknackers

Reaction score
Any of the NASC registered lads been given confirmation of there places on the regional seminars yet?

Registered my self but not heard anything yet.

Cheers ears.

Simian have been doing these seminars up and down the country,good informative seminars they are too,typically nasc bring out the new rules but no one can purchase the new software yet??so we've got new rules,but cant prove anything to the site safety Nazi's,i'd have thought they'd have had everything ready to roll with the industry changes??I believe nasc members are just starting to get the new software now:unsure:

I've been on the NASC website and they are offering Free seminars to everyone in march, but it's registration first and wait for a reply, first come first served job. But not being an NASC member company and a cynical twa....... sorry, a little apprehensive about my none membership status and subsequent acceptance on to this seminar. Just wondering if any of the Registered firms have had there confirmation emails yet.

Its all pretty irrelevant until Tg20:13 is freely available. Shouldn't even be allowed to be called tg20:13 should it, should be 14 or 15 the way things are going.

They've just said they will be confirming ASAP, like waiting for the TG pack they cant tell you when they'll confirm - just that they will!

These seminars are not for NASC members - we will get the same presentation at the regional meetings which I think are the week beforehand. The seminars currently being advertised are aimed mainly at non NASC member scaffolding companies and main contractors.

Our copy of TG20:13 has just landed today, so not had a good look at it yet, but first impressions are positive. Lots of diagrams and pictures to back up how we were originally erecting scaffolding 10 years ago was fine...

Also, scaffolds can still be erected to the current standard up until the end of June when TG20:08 will officially be withdrawn.

Why you'd want to is another matter, as TG20:13 looks so much simpler with regards to things like bracing, joints, transoms, and the like.

I had a reply and place but couldn't go on that day and I'm an individual not a company

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom