£20 -21ph Paid for scaffolders (1 Viewer)

EA

Reaction score
Scaffolders required for Greenwich Power station must have Disclosure of Scotland.

Rate - £20-21ph

Please call Sarah@ EA 07714 849594 / 01777 470212

Scaffolders required for Greenwich Powerstation must have Disclosure of Scotland £20 / £21 per hour please call Sarah on 07714849594 / 01777470212

Don't have any detail on lodge or overtime hours, company vehicles, colours of site gates or brand of tea and coffee in the cabin for more information contact them direct on the numbers above, thanks

Got off scaffoldworld industrial Facebook

This might be a stupid question, but why would they need Disclosure Scotland for work in London?

A disclosure Scotland is a certificate from the police with your criminal record on, god only knows why it's called a disclosure Scotland.
I have one, and it's clean.

Disclosure Scotland is the police vetting certificate for the uk. It looks like this
8aqyraha.jpg

I bet there will be a load of scaffolders buggered with for this vacancy!

If you have not had a conviction in the last 10 years it will come back clean, as after 10 years it's classed as "spent" and under UK law it can't be used against you,
not matter what conviction was for.

I can start,if you overlook my armed robbery conviction,oh,and my racist assault,a couple of police assaults,kidnapping,demanding money with menaces,burglary x 36,fleeing country whilst on bail,and 2 prison officer assaults,apart from that I am good to go.

Top Bottom