Cape total site st fergus (1 Viewer)

georgiebhoy

Reaction score
Cape are looking for men on st fergus near peterhead Scotland they pay digs on this job apply at cape web site.

Last edited:
Not blue book but its not far off was on there last year think the rates £15 odd for part two was loads of weekend work as well n long weekend for the traveling boys

Scaffolder - Basic/Advanced

Site: Total Gas Plant

Salary: attractive

Start Date: 17/02/2014

Number of Positions: 4

Cape is an international leader in the provision of essential non-mechanical industrial services principally to the energy and mineral resources infrastructure sectors. Our range of multi-disciplinary services includes common access systems, insulation, refractory, painting, coatings, blasting, industrial cleaning, training and assessment, which are required on an on-going basis throughout the lifecycle of downstream energy infrastructure assets. With over 19,000 people in 30 countries, Cape delivers safe, reliable and intelligent solutions both on and offshore.

An opportunity has arisen for a Basic/Advanced Scaffolder on our site at Total St Fergus site to support the site maintenance team. You will be responsible for carrying out Scaffolding works in a safe, competent manner and in line with both Cape systems and the limits of your own qualification(s). You will be proactive in collecting Work Order Cards in order to maintain productivity, and shall be rigorous in ensuring that risk assessments are carried out prior to the commencement of work. Whilst reporting to your supervisor, or charge-hand you will also be responsible (in limited circumstances) for the monitoring of any junior employees such as scaffold labourers who are working within your squad.

You will hold a relevant basic/Advanced scaffold qualification, as well as CCNSG Safety passport and preferably have worked at Total St Fergus previously as knowledge of this project is advantageous.

In return for your commitment and capability, we can offer the opportunity to work in a challenging environment with a lively team where hard work is rewarded.

Please apply by clicking the button below

Opportunities

Anyone else heard anything? I got offered the job today. Just waiting for a starting date.

Was wondering if anyone has worked at St Fergus and what they think about it and roughly where abouts and how much for digs? They were offering £31.30 per night for digs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was up there on shell site 2012 quality job mate well over grand a week if hours are on,
Plenty of digs in Peterhead about 2 mile from fergus £80 to £120 week Mary browns also waverly hotel, cracking job mate not pushed just a steady plod haha but then again things could have changed it's 2 year since I was on there hope this helps Pal plenty of money to be earned if hours are on

mary browns guest house cracking little guest house was there in 99 to 2000 on bodham power station new build had a good few nights out in Peterhead and the crumpet is all over the shop the fishing boats go a sailing an the wives come out for a nailing had 3 lovely ladies in the space of a week cock shrivelled up like a walnut whip good times

Was that with cape waitey?
what was the overtime rates? time n a half?

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

SteelCity great advice, typical Scaffs advice love it haha!

Lyndons

We're u there with lyndons steel city was some job that. The total site a good site to work fee lunch every day only need to work 9 days out of 14 and most weekends are on. Worked there last year a lot of ma good mates work there now. Not hard pushed

I have just rang them as I ain't heard nothing they said they are still going through the cv's

I got an phone call yesterday, asking if I was interested still, and just waiting for a start date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello mate I was on Boddam new build there was 3 scaffolding contractors on there lyndons sys and sgb
I was on for sys and a chap called Davey dazzler was running lyndons met some good lads on that job sgb didn't have too much work they just seem to be bittin an batten the crack was fantastic but the weather was Siberian some morning they could be as much as an inch of ice on them it was bitter a good friend of mine was running it for sys by the name of paul sanderson from Scunthorpe top notch boss if you was ill and couldn't make it in and didn't take the Michael he would book you in and never asked for a dime but would appreciate a pint or two top bloke that's when bosses were bosses through experience and not ladder climbing bum lickers who try and buy experience .scc

Top job

Was on there myself steel city was only 18 at the time top job to learn my trade on worked with some top guys and some of the best p1ss artist av came across

Hello mate I was on Boddam new build there was 3 scaffolding contractors on there lyndons sys and sgb
I was on for sys and a chap called Davey dazzler was running lyndons met some good lads on that job sgb didn't have too much work they just seem to be bittin an batten the crack was fantastic but the weather was Siberian some morning they could be as much as an inch of ice on them it was bitter a good friend of mine was running it for sys by the name of paul sanderson from Scunthorpe top notch boss if you was ill and couldn't make it in and didn't take the Michael he would book you in and never asked for a dime but would appreciate a pint or two top bloke that's when bosses were bosses through experience and not ladder climbing bum lickers who try and buy experience .scc

:laugh::laugh:

Gave me good chuckle that one, SCC.

Top Bottom