Inspection check list (1 Viewer)

philliosmaximus

Reaction score
Anyone got a Inspection check list i could have a peek at apparently the one i have been using for years is not good enough for a Company i have started a new job for.
Even had to change all my RAMS into their format and write a RAM for inspecting
the scaffold :eek:

any help appreciated lads

Thanks Andy thats almost identical to the one i have , what these ***** are looking for is a more specific scaffolding inspection and check list i wll pm you my email address and if you mail me over what you have tomorrow that would be great .

phil.

Phil, i've got an inspection report in the van, its blank and in two parts i'll email it over to you tommorow.
Txt me your email add bud.

Anyone got a Inspection check list i could have a peek at apparently the one i have been using for years is not good enough for a Company i have started a new job for.

It's wrong that you have to change your RAMS to their format, you have written your RAMS for your men to understand and follow if they can't understand them it's their problem

I have the one safety and access issue when you do the Advanced scaffold inspection course if that's any good Phil

Top Bottom