Best hanger I've seen (1 Viewer)

purplehead

Reaction score
Gents

This is the best hanger I've seen its on guys hospital in london...respect to who built this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 335
nice shows there is still good work out there few bob there

Wonder how many blokes decided they needed a toilet break when the beams needed lacing together.

nice job with a good backdrop 10/10 for the photo PH
I may be wrong but it looks to me as if its been built from the Mastlimbers that run up the gable.it would make it faster to erect rather than lowering by rope from the flat roof.;)

I was working for palmers on the london bridge st thomas st project when this was done and you'll be shocked to know it was built by admiral

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

This is a Harsco (SGB) job, they are still up there working now

oh right admiral must of just had the gantry at the bottom. I was there last march and admiral were on that job

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

It wasn't built by Tony Brennan as there's no cuplock in it lol, nice bloke though.

Terrific bloke think he's on the crossrail in wesbourne park ( by me) saw him in his motor not too long ago so u could be right mate

Show the calibre of scaffolder on here if you think it's the best job you've seen.nice job but quite easy.I'd say the biggest worry is the people below because it's probably not cordoned off down below and in most cases I'm messing around on here but I'm serious (it's no big deal)

In the city of london I can assure you It would be blocked off at least when the beams went out they prob done it at the weekends

At st marys axe only a few years ago we were stopped doing a fan we had to do it at the weekend as its a ghost town around then

Mr tony Brennan no doubt fantastic scaffolder best brain I've come across in the game

Nope.... He would not even be allowed with in 1000 yards of that job... Or any to be fair.

Job well done for a bunch of cuplok bashing mongs. I know a few faces that bottled that job, so called gold card boys.

Some of the mongs got booted off the job for fooking about with the hoist and got stuck for a good few hours up the top. Fire brigade had to rescue them in the end. One of the tards wanted to keep going up and see if it would fall off the top.... Special boy.

Last edited:
Longun I know a lot of old school that would of disappeared from just talking with the supervisor (no guarantee) he knew what he was talking about either and gold cards don't get me started

Its awful in short lol

Big sites no problem as there all hoarded off but due to the close proximity of the city well central london infact there's lots of 'street sites' but in the city its worse not only do you have the health and safety excutive roaming you also have a very nasty bunch called the confederation or something like that all they do is roam the city all day and make observations about different sites/ground works etc and are just as powerful as the above not forgetting the 'nice' office workers that are fed up of drilling/shouting etc

Infact has anyone else had dealings with ' the confederation' can't remember full title they were the ones that shut the site down on st marys axe

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

That was the prob when I was at sgb longun only cuplock based joined benchmark thinking I was the dogs...... Soon found out I wasn't lol

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Tony was sound bit slow and the blokes hated him as he kept u there for the long stretch but still knowledge wise a very good scaffolder I thought and I've known some

Top Bottom