Get cozzy back on the forum petition!! (1 Viewer)

scaff1085

Reaction score
As most know im not the biggest fan of my old mukka 'cozzy' but i would like to see him back on the forum to see what other crap he'll post on here.

Lend a hand of support to our little fat compadre for a little bit of light entertainment!!

Peace to my fellow twirlers :d

very true that mate. i should imagine i will be able to weed him out though. what a true joker this fella is. giving it the big'un then taking his ball in lol.
from his linkedin profile he says he likes writing poetry so there must be other forums for him to put his life story on!!!

very true that mate. i should imagine i will be able to weed him out though. what a true joker this fella is. giving it the big'un then taking his ball in lol.
from his linkedin profile he says he likes writing poetry so there must be other forums for him to put his life story on!!!

What's wrong with writing poetry? Now I am no William Wordsworth or Alfred Lord Tennyson but I always carry a pen and paper so I can jot down any sonnets that I think of. In fact I have written several scaffolding poems that I hope to have published in a few years.

He'll eat your pies, he'll tell you lies,
You wouldn't believe that fat *******'s size
His massive gut is forty foot, it goes dark when he walks in the pub
His buttocks part, you'll smell his farts,
He's so fat, he can't wipe his own arse.
So now you've heard about the ugly turd,
He's a virgin and he's never had a bird
Does anyone know he's gay? He goes round spreading AIDs.
(We haven't got a clue where the fat ****** is)
Has anyone seen him eat? He's never seen his feet.
The fat *******.

Five hundred pounds, he's very round,
But he gets taller when he lies on the ground
He busts his flies, but he can't hide,
Coz he's too big, too fat and too ******* wide

Can anyone guess his weight? That was his fourteenth plate
(We haven't got a clue where the fat ****** is)
His backside blubbers about, cleavage peeping out
The fat *******

Where's the fat **** at? Even his fat is fat.
(Found him, he's over here)
You took your time to spot him, he's got an enormous bottom
The fat *******

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2JNFzsNscU[/ame]

Last edited:
Don't think he'll be back now.:nuts:

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KZd2fcEwsC4[/ame]

Last edited:
What's wrong with writing poetry? Now I am no William Wordsworth or Alfred Lord Tennyson but I always carry a pen and paper so I can jot down any sonnets that I think of. In fact I have written several scaffolding poems that I hope to have published in a few years.

'Carry a pen and paper so I can jot down any sonnets that I think of' ...... Just like eminem and snopp doggy dog did and any rapper infact started out lol

Must admit I look at you in a different light now fred, you don't wear them silly hats do ya :laugh:

You remember Phil from the Hacienda days
[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zhSA8FwdS2A[/ame]

Top Bottom