titanium spanners (2 Viewers)

Never owned one mate (Skint Geordie) However, to hazard a guess, depends on usage,but a welsh lad i worked with had his for 10 year. (Either good Elsies; or he was a 'Shirker not a Worker) sorry not much info there m8, but welcome to the forum Bro.

Paddy

Depends if you buy them from someone reasonble or from Leeches....:toung:

Think BiMetal Tools are doing total titanium for around £55 if it Leeches stick a 1 on the front of that....

Dave.

i`ve had mine for about 4 years now and the box is as good as when i first got it. i think it cost about £60

Dont want to tread on the sponsors toes, but just spoke to the guy from BiMetal and they are doing them at around £55 depending on handle types etc.

Dave.

there,s a guy on ebay that makes them , £40 +postage £5, he will make to your spec , only there hex rather than bihex , think he,s sold about 50+ an not one complaint , the user name is .. spicegirlscrap. .. check him out.. i got one an fantastic it has a unique pin very very hard stainless steel , if you dont mind hex , i doubt if you could beat this item for quality an preformance, .....

Same guy as Im talking about Sabre....:smile1:

They are very good spanners, been using him for years and years.

Any forum members want his contact details please PM me.

Dave.

Same guy as Im talking about Sabre....:smile1:

They are very good spanners, been using him for years and years.

Any forum members want his contact details please PM me.

Dave.

Cmon guys, no sponsors = no forum!

Apologies, as stated didnt want to tread on any toes. Reason for publicly not giving his contact details.

Feel free to delete my posts admin as you see fit.

Apologies, as stated didnt want to tread on any toes. Reason for publicly not giving his contact details.

Feel free to delete my posts admin as you see fit.

Hi Dave

Im not having a go and Im not going to delete as I want all of you to have choice.

However without the backing of our current sponsors (and a few that are on the way in the next month or so) it would not be possible to run the forum.

Lets get behind all of the sponsors to show them how much we value their support!

Regards

SF Admin

Top Bottom