I'm leaving the forum (2 Viewers)

yeah Den alls well,had a nice ding dong with a traffic warden today, the cun.t was trying to take my photo after a mouthful of baiting,made my day.
Doms taken over from you as a stalker now by the way.

How dare he the cuunt..... no one takes my stalker medal.

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Fecking traffic wardens, thats what the agency staff must become when they get fuucked off.
Ha ha idea....cozzy can be a traffic warden..he likes taking money off folk.

How dare he the cuunt..... no one takes my stalker medal.

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Fecking traffic wardens, thats what the agency staff must become when they get fuucked off.
Ha ha idea....cozzy can be a traffic warden..he likes taking money off folk.

Heard he likes taking a slap to and traffic wardens are no stranger to getting a slap or two.

From where im sitting pretty much all, barring a small few are nothing more then a bunch of cunnts.
all talk a good game eh, but id all the loafs of bread in my village that very few here could do a decent days graft.

Seldom do i feel the need to curse on an open forum like this as i undermines the arguement, but had to be said like.

Your just a bunch of cunnts.

Lol

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

You're

From where im sitting pretty much all, barring a small few are nothing more then a bunch of cunnts.
all talk a good game eh, but id all the loafs of bread in my village that very few here could do a decent days graft.

Seldom do i feel the need to curse on an open forum like this as i undermines the arguement, but had to be said like.

Your just a bunch and not cuunts.

Ffs Cozzy's dad is on here now! He must of been a Scaff
on his Mums side.

Your just a bunch of cunnts.

Sadly I have to a agree to a certain extent , there is a small group on here that feel its their duty to comment on every thread and dissect every job offer even if they have nothing worthwhile to say

Last edited:
Sadly I have to a agree to a certain extent , there is a small group on here that feel its their duty to comment on every thread and dissect every job offer even if they have nothing worthwhile to say
I agree with you podger.
I am leaving the forum
Good luck to all

This place is more a clowns Forum, then a place where scaffys go to chin wag.
A sad day for our trade lads.

I know what you mean lad. Sad, sad day.:(

You mean mean this isn't the clown's forum?

:eek::eek::eek:

It's true who will take our trade seriously now? When we was once held in such high regard by Queen and country. Where we once revered by all in the land. Nee! By all in the world.

Ffs get a grip remove your tampons and man up.All the best.

Does that mean the rates will go back up at abc? Might be a bad thing then. Bye

Top Bottom