Seychelles

Please send me details, got advanced card and Nebosh. Have just qualified with a PTLLS Teacher trainer.
Thanks
Sam Qureshi

There will be a brief stopover in Algeria for refuelling and CISRS card verification before the second leg of the journey can resume.:blink:

Are they taking on any part 1's?

Yes, on the courses. Shall I put our names down there's a waiting list.

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

I've sent you a pm.

Replied to your pm with a pm

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

Please send me details, got advanced card and Nebosh. Have just qualified with a PTLLS Teacher trainer.
Thanks
Sam Qureshi

Are you a NVQ Assessor?

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

There will be a brief stopover in Algeria for refuelling and CISRS card verification before the second leg of the journey can resume.:blink:

Almost right except the refuelling stop is in Somalia.

Thanks for the job offer mate, but £1500/week sounds a bit low.

Anyway, I have sent you a pm.

Do they need a Fuel Card ?
Have not sent a P.M.

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

Are you a NVQ Assessor?

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Have not sent a P.M.

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Are you a NVQ Assessor?

Have not sent a P.M.

It's morning, surely you should be sending an A.M?

Is PM in the Philippines. 5 more hours they can send me an AM

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Apologies to all who have sent me pm's or indeed am's concerning this job.
It turns out the recruiter mistakenly put the location as Seychelles when the actual location is Saudi Arabia.
My dreams of moving to a palm tree fringed white sand beached tropical paradise have been cruelly dashed. I will have to tough it out here in Bohol.
$80000 plus housing, fuel and flight allowance for those interested in joining Stella Fella in the Magic Kingdom.

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

It turns out the recruiter mistakenly put the location as Seychelles when the actual location is Saudi Arabia.
My dreams of moving to a palm tree fringed white sand beached tropical paradise have been cruelly dashed. I will have to tough it out here in Bohol.
$80000 plus housing, fuel and flight allowance for those interested in joining Stella Fella in the Magic Kingdom.

Is PM in the Philippines. 5 more hours they can send me an AM

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

I have sent you a pm.

Is it in Yanbu ?

I want to send a PM too.

Shame, I quite liked the look of the Cove.

Seychelles, saudi, I can see how you can easily mix the two up!;-)

Yes easily done. The perils of those drop down country internet menus I presume.
The recruiter told me hundreds applied.

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Really?

Long before I married a millionairess, I spent a miserable weekend at Bert's Guesthouse in Bournemouth.

Going on that experience, I dispute that claim.

Were you alone?

Top Bottom