Nasc TG20:13 is painfully close to being "in hand" and going live (1 Viewer)

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

Reaction score
TG20:13 is painfully close to being "in hand" and going live, with special events running off the back of the launch to members and non-members alike. Stay tuned here, on Twitter (@NASCscaffolding) and at www.nasc.org.uk/news for more TG20 updates, coming very soon!

We appreciate the industry's patience! And it is SO worth the wait... as you will see soon!

Hi All, is there information on the distance a sleeve joint in ledgers should be away from node point? I think it is 300mm but not sure?

Kind Regards
Alan

In the new regs you don't need sleeves, you just butt the tubes together and if you are at a standard you can use a double to join them both together in the gate :thumbup:

All,

As Advanced scaffolder, and Health and Safety Advisor to over 30 scaffold companies, I can say TG20:13 brings basic scaffolding back to those Scaffolder who remembers BS 5973. The compliance sheets offer height limitation to basic scaffold frame construction, clear specification.

There is a downside the cost to non NASC members about £950. All scaffolding contractor who state TG20:13 conformance will have to provide a design, or TG20 compliance sheet for basic scaffolds.

I believe it what the industry been waiting for to put basic scaffolding back to the artisan scaffolder.

Top Bottom