New Zealand (3 Viewers)

I know a guy who has been living and working in Auckland for about 6 years now with his family.
Had permanent residence application turned down as scaffolding not considered a trade.

More tickets required than any other trade from what I can see. About time it had trade status.

Their country their rules.

No point moaning about it.

I know a guy who has been living and working in Auckland for about 6 years now with his family.
Had permanent residence application turned down as scaffolding not considered a trade.

I arrived from uk in 2007, I've got permanent residency and now qualify for NZ passport.

Just keep an eye on the immigration status for scaffolders as it can change at any time.

For me, moving to nz was the best thing I ever did

Good man, nice to hear the success stories.

Just a quick question lads is New Zealand expensive to live???..thanks

is old zealand not in holland or is it just zealand
new zealand was discovered by the dutch explorer Tasman;)

Aotearoa . land of the long white cloud thats the maori name, prior to the european invasion

My sister and her husband moved out there 2 years ago , although he had been travelling out there over the last 5 years to work on and off. They have permanent residency he's a wood butcher. They have just brought an house in Nelson on the south island, although they had to wait for so long (1 year I think) before they were aloud to buy an house. From what I gather its quite expensive to live, but they went for life style change.

Top Bottom