A Big Thank YOU (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I wanted to say a big thank you to the guys that have called me for a quote I am pleased that I was able to save you all money on your van insurance :bigsmile:

if anyone needs any help please just contact me I am happy to help.

I will be able to help with your Car and your Home Insurance Phil not all is lost :)

I will make it my mission to help you with your insurance somehow.

I haven't got a van either

I have got a L200 double cab:(:(:(:(

Don't ever make the same mistake as me.

If you decide to insure your vehicle fully comprehensive this will cover you for accidental damage fire and theft. If you have a specific scenario you would like to discuss please feel free to call me I would be happy to have a chat with you.

Scaffy we do pet in insurance :)

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

Do you do 7.5ton insurance??

We can quote on 7.5ton call me

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

Do you do insurance for overseas property and also medical insurance?

Good Morning

we unfortunately can't insure overseas properties but however I can help with regards to medical insurance feel free to give me a call

I shall call you later on! Waiting for about a million other companies to call me back today.

We recently renewed our car insurance rob, but will give you a ring soon as a may want to get a quote for induring my exotic tarantula collection.

why would you insure spiders:amazed:,scared someone might nik them. bet the burglars stay clear,yours is the house that says beware of the spiders on the gate.you should have that in a few languages,some people cant read English you know:laugh:

Top Bottom