Australia, Singapore and yes Thailand

I have had some private messages from UK guys who are experiencing problems with the online application.
Apparently it doesn't work unless you enter an Australian telephone number.
This may well be because they only want applications from people already down under?

Can you get me a visa for Australia and do they recognise ECITB cards.

I've sent you a pm with Kylie Minougue's home phone number.

I should be so lucky.

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

Can you get me a visa for Australia and do they recognise ECITB cards.

I can get you an ECITB card and the Aussies recognise Visa cards if that's any help?

My blue peter badge runs out in July, will they renew it in Australia

If you were a genuine holder of a coveted Blue Peter badge like phil181, swiftly and myself you would know they last forever.
However if you send me £50 by Western Union I will send you a cheap plastic copy I picked up in China.

If you were a genuine holder of a coveted Blue Peter badge like phil181, swiftly and myself you would know they last forever.
However if you send me £50 by Western Union I will send you a cheap plastic copy I picked up in China.

You , Phil and Swifty cannot of heard of the recent guidance change stating that due to fairy liquid bottles changing shape over the last few years an old blue peter badge holders have to do a re-sit

No just fairy liquid bottles, this is enough in itself to cause design issues when using in conjunction with pipe cleaners.

No just fairy liquid bottles, this is enough in itself to cause design issues when using in conjunction with pipe cleaners.

As interesting as it is to discuss the latest changes to the technical specifications for making things on Blue Peter it probably isn't helping to get the lads to Australia, Singapore or even Thailand is it?

Possibly not, But a blue peter badge looks good on your CV. It may also help get you chosen for any upcoming jobs in Algeria . Would you recommend the 50m swimming badge for working offshore (Mexico)

part 2 scaffolder with norwegian escape chute, OPITO Approved Basic Offshore Saftey Induction and Emergency Training with HUET and EBS, OPITO Approved Minimum Industry Saftey Training, CCNSG safety passport looking for work if anyone is looking or knows anyone taking on

part 2 scaffolder with norwegian escape chute, OPITO Approved Basic Offshore Saftey Induction and Emergency Training with HUET and EBS, OPITO Approved Minimum Industry Saftey Training, CCNSG safety passport looking for work if anyone is looking or knows anyone taking on

Phone the Big 3 in Aberdeen and get your CV in. But always very quiet after Xmas and NY.

Attachments

• stork.jpg
    stork.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Salami_aka.jpg
    Salami_aka.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 0
  • cape.jpg
    cape.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 0

I hate it when a legitimate "Australia, Singapore and yes Thailand thread" gets hijacked by someone looking for work :mad:

Top Bottom