Australia, Singapore and yes Thailand (1 Viewer)

SWIFTY

Reaction score
SEEK - Scaffold Superintendents / Supervisors Job in Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara

Scaffold Superintendents / Supervisors
AGC - More jobs by this advertiser

logo
With operations throughout Australia, Singapore and Thailand, MAS provides scaffolding and associated services for construction and maintenance activities on major projects in the resources, oil and gas and industrial sectors. MAS was acquired by AGC in May 2009 to complement AGC's existing Integrated Services capability.
Scaffold Superintendents / Supervisors
MAS currently have operations throughout Australia, Singapore and Thailand, providing scaffolding and associated services for both construction and maintenance activities on major projects in the resources, oil and gas and industrial sectors.

MAS have been awarded a scope of works by CB&I and Kentz Joint Venture (CKJV) on the Gorgon Project, Barrow Island which includes; erecting, modification and dismantling access scaffolds and pre-assembly units to carry out various activities including Construction, Fabrication, Preservation work and Insulation.

We are currently looking for experienced Scaffold Superintendents & Scaffold Supervisors to work on the Gorgon Project, located on Barrow Island. These positions will be based in a FIFO capacity, on a 26:9 roster flying from major capital cities within Australia.

Reporting directly to the Scaffold Manager and Scaffold Superintendents you will be responsible for delivering leadership and support to your work crew. You will maintain a high level of safety in a productive environment that delivers on quality, safety and results both internally and externally.

To apply for these potential positions you will require the following skills and attributes:

3-5 years’ experience in supervising the erection, modification and dismantling of access scaffolds and pre-assembly units is essential
5+ years’ experience in a superintendent capacity overseeing erection, modification and dismantling of access scaffolds and pre-assembly units
3-5 years’ experience in the construction/oil and gas industry in a contracting environment is essential
Experience working with modules and the ability to read and prepare isometric and structural drawings is highly desirable.
Strong Leadership and management skills with a strong commitment to safety, a nationally accredited Advanced Scaffolding ticket is essential

In return for these skills, attributes and experience MAS will reward you with a competitive remuneration package, learning and development opportunities and the opportunity to be part of a large oil and gas contract in the WA region.

If you have the above experience, you will be required to:

Register your interest on the AGC - Ausgroup Website
Provide an updated Resume
Provide copies of your Driver’s License, High Risk Work License and your white / blue card.
Contact details for 3 supervisor referees spanning your most recent 5 year work history.
Have the ability to pass a project specific pre-employment medical including Drug and Alcohol screening.

For more information about our organisation or the position available, please contact +61 08 6210 4629 or visit our website at Latest News - AGC/AusGroup.

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

See Phil181 or VLLB for more details.

Thanks hswt have got his uk mobile number off his mate Scott and left a message but don't know if he will get it ,and having trouble on that job website, thanks again mate

im having trouble with the site myself
i have sent numerous pms to to all concerned and YES THERE WAS NO REPLY
i am getting sick of all the false hope and promises on on offer on this so called SCAFFS FORUM:mad:

im having trouble with the site myself
i have sent numerous pms to to all concerned and YES THERE WAS NO REPLY
i am getting sick of all the false hope and promises on on offer on this so called SCAFFS FORUM:mad:

I agree mate.
You would think these companies would advertise on UK websites or even use UK agencies rather than expecting people to phone someone on a forum

Vllb I agree about not being able to use a phone , so have you got an email address for Phil , as he's obviously away as no one in england knows where he is ! Ta

Last edited:
I have had some private messages from UK guys who are experiencing problems with the online application.
Apparently it doesn't work unless you enter an Australian telephone number.
This may well be because they only want applications from people already down under?

So the simple solution is; move to Australia and then apply.

Top Bottom