WEST LONDON WORK - and Herts & Beds

FRAMEWORK

Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies over the last couple of days.

I think we have started about 10 lads, but we still need more. We have lots and lots of work.

Park Royal, Alperton, Slough and Northolt. All big new build contracts running for the next year or so. We also need labour in Luton.

Must have current CISRS registration and ticket. Drivers preferred but not essential. Good target day rates and top rates of pay for good scaffolders. Reliability and flexibility essential.

We are NOT an agency and all scaffolders are employed full time. Vans available for the right people.

We do not organise or pay for digs - sorry.

IMMEDIATE START

Contact Ed or Jason on 07989 997535 or 01442 877566.

do u take on part1 with ipaf and if so how much from glasgow

Last edited:
wot you paying part 2 20 yrs exp, but ill need a van

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

sorr y i never said, im from stevenage, been on d and r for 6 yrs but goung tits up on there lol

Please give Ed a call. Tell him what you can do and what experience you have got. I am sure we will be able to make you a good offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we have started about 10 lads, but we still need more. We have lots and lots of work.

Park Royal, Alperton, Slough and Northolt. All big new build contracts running for the next year or so. We also need labour in Luton.

Must have current CISRS registration and ticket. Drivers preferred but not essential. Good target day rates and top rates of pay for good scaffolders. Reliability and flexibility essential.

We are NOT an agency and all scaffolders are employed full time. Vans available for the right people.

IMMEDIATE START

Hello, i am looking for night work(labouring) in the london area, i go to college 3 days a week(plumbing), i have had plenty experience on sites(25 years) my telephone is 077433 38095, my name is coady

Started on the firm last thursday lads and it seems good-give em a call seems like they've loads on

Thanks Gary. Nice to hear that your first impressions are good ones.

You are right, we have got plenty of work on, and more in the pipeline.

We don't have any night work Coady - sorry.

IMMEDIATE START

still need men ? i got part 2 ticket about 17 yrs experiance, i live in stevenage, working for d and r at moment been here 6 yrs, lack of work so need to move on

Yes, we are still actively looking for more men. Please call the numbers in the listing during the working day.

Sorry to everybody that wants me to post Day rates on the forum but I won't be doing that.

The amount you can earn has to be based on when you got your ticket, what experience you have got, how good you are, whether you can drive and how reliable you are going to be.

Just over a year ago we had 150 men on the tools, so we know the rates that are being paid. We will pay as good an anywhere else, and more if you are worth it.

We have a solid 12 months work ahead of us, and need another 20 men to get back to the labour levels we were at previously.

Wages in your bank every Friday without fail, and a proper career with progression in to management for those that are suitable.

Please just give us a call!

I have laborers ticket have experience wandered if you had any work going

We need all levels happyfella. Give us a call.

Good luck with your recruiting FRAMEWORK, you seem one of the better companies about these day's,shame i'm retired or i'd be giving you a ring myself.

Thanks Sun. We are getting there, but still have more positions if anybody else is looking.

Top Bottom