A big hi (1 Viewer)

Hi and welcome to the Scaffolders Forum!

Were you on Stephenson's Tower with Artel a few years back?

Ok I'm still trying to find out how to work things out I don't remember anything called thompsons tower were is it

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Thanks mate

Ok I'm still trying to find out how to work things out I don't remember anything called thompsons tower were is it

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Thanks mate

Did you work for UK Access

No mate I've worked with a lot of people how worked there actually someone told me to go there the other day because thay got loads of work on

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

No mate I was going to go to central last year put I ended going to star instead mate

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Thanks mate :)

Stephenson's Tower was the tower block at the side of New St Stn, it's been demolished now.

You had an escape from central then pal, i was there for 3-4yrs and we found out they never paid our tax or ni, even thou they deducted it from our wages.

You had an escape from central then pal, i was there for 3-4yrs and we found out they never paid our tax or ni, even thou they deducted it from our wages.

Was Craig Whyte the MD? (wee rangers joke there)

Top Bottom