Home for Xmas (1 Viewer)

Good news, all the best and good luck for the future, it was nice meeting you.

Can't beat it can you Stella. Only those who have worked away or been sent away know what it's like lol

Agree 100 percent

People can slate the uk as much as they like but there is no place like home.

Most the people that slate it have never been anywhere else

enjoy your xmas guys

We all hunt the grand pounds, being away from home makes you appreciate what we leave behind and it makes it all so much better when we return.

Finally back home, sitting on the verandah, 29 degrees, cold San Miguel, doesn't get much better.
Overdid the Guiness and champagne at the start of the journey and slept for 8 hours in the flat bed on Etihad. Woke up 10 mins before landing.
Wishing all forum members and scaffolders everywhere a very Happy Christmas and all the best for 2014

Finally back home, sitting on the verandah, 29 degrees, cold San Miguel, doesn't get much better.
Overdid the Guiness and champagne at the start of the journey and slept for 8 hours in the flat bed on Etihad. Woke up 10 mins before landing.
Wishing all forum members and scaffolders everywhere a very Happy Christmas and all the best for 2014

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

And the same to you Hswt. Did your daughter know you,lol, and your wife for that matter.
Wheres the next project.

Home for Xmas and new year and be away again first week in January pending visa. Have a great one lads and all the best for the new year.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Have a Merry Xmas & Happy New Year guys, i've got Xmas & New Year off, landed back in Perth on Sunday, don't go back until the 6th of Jan, sitting round the pool yesterday with cold beer was brilliant

Have a Merry Xmas & Happy New Year guys, i've got Xmas & New Year off, landed back in Perth on Sunday, don't go back until the 6th of Jan, sitting round the pool yesterday with cold beer was brilliant

Enjoy Orac. Any chance to let those back in UK in the cold and wet know how good Xmas in the heat and sun can't be missed!

Merry christmas orac and happy new year.

Please no more pool side photos in the blazzing sun.....lol lol. All the best

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

Whats the weather like your way fred..?. Nice i presume.

Top Bottom