due holiday pay? (2 Viewers)

orcxx

Reaction score
hi guys, a question, working for a firm all year, cards in, got laid off middle november. got my week in hand money but never got any hoilday pay, i didnt take any holidays all year, took a month off unpaid in june. just wondering if im due any money, as im being bumped around the office about it. cheers and thanks in advance guys.

one month served equals 1 an half days holiday Phone C.A.B up and they will transfer you through to a employment solicitor who will tell you exactly what you are owed he will then write to them and if they refuse they can be took to court for unlawful deductions and this will incur extra costs and monies owed can pick up interest rates of 7% above base rate being owed holiday pay is the same scenario as the late payments act 1999 revised 2002 and any direct debits that are returned for lack of funds in your personnel account may be counter claimed for C.A.B IS YOUR FIRST PORT OF CALL

orcxx if you have been directly employed you are entitled to holiday pay
UCAS are very good at explaining to you your rights or the yougov website is good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom