This is bolox

craigscaff

Reaction score
I have an advanced scaffolder card and 15 years experience yet i have to do my part 1 in uk in order for me 2 work in the uk next year and then work my way up again,im willing to do it as i love the game,im in the proccess of doing the survival course aswell as i want to work off shore,i also have to pay for my part one out of my own pocket as the grants are for uk residents only could anyone give me advice on this and would i find a job handy enough if i have my part 1 any help would be appreciated.:unsure:

Theres plenty of work over here craig. As for redoing your cards is a bit of a shiiter pal, but i dare say with your exp once you've got your foot in the door st a firm and they can see what you can do, they may put you through your other tickets.
Best of luck pal.

very good advice scaffy 1980,ill take that on board im doing my part 1 in jan-feb so hopefully ill be over in march cheers buddy.

Where you doing your part 1 pal. If your doing it at ncc midlands then you'll be well looked after and trained well.

National construction college midlands.
83 lifford lane
Kings norton
Birmingham
B30 3jh

Tel..0121 459 8000 or 0121 459 4262.

Tony barry, john fido and tom brown are the best trainers there.

National construction college midlands.
83 lifford lane
Kings norton
Birmingham
B30 3jh

Tel..0121 459 8000 or 0121 459 4262.

Tony barry, john fido and tom brown are the best trainers there.

I done my advance with tony barry,smashing bloke;)

Had barry for my part 2 and supervisors and brown and fido for my advanced. They all have time for you, you have a prob or dont understand they will go over it until your happy. All great felles and there tribute to the college.

I have an advanced scaffolder card and 15 years experience yet i have to do my part 1 in uk in order for me 2 work in the uk next year and then work my way up again,im willing to do it as i love the game,im in the proccess of doing the survival course aswell as i want to work off shore,i also have to pay for my part one out of my own pocket as the grants are for uk residents only could anyone give me advice on this and would i find a job handy enough if i have my part 1 any help would be appreciated.:unsure:

I can give you the advice I was given back in 1986 when I was 16,stop fcuking moaning and just get on with it,hope that helps somewhat.

Very aggressive attitude these days are over ,,,,,,,
The Dinosaur area is over believe me I have been there and learned nothing.
The forums about guiding your fellow Scaffs through all aspects of the game ups and downs and so on
You can have all the tickets in the world in this game that means feck all if you can not get the Job done.
Good luck with course next year it is a life time investment if you have take out of your pocket

I've been there lee, as said above them days are gone. How about a bit of encouragement, after all you are a SCAFFOLDER lee.

There is only one way to become a scaff,thrown in at the deep end,fittings thrown at ya,screamed at all day,after a few years you become one,no other way mate,courses and tickets arn't worth the paper they are wrote on,by the way,you spend much money on those cushions you wear around your body?.

shave off Yorkshire lee you had a bad day me owd slim shady long gone are the days of fittings being thrown at some ones crows nest but must admit if your ears wasn't ringing from a good blast an you felt worthless you had a hard day arh the good old days

INVEST IN YOUR SELF LAD its well worth the paper .... wether it takes 1 2 3 4years the penny will drop one day if your keen enough and before you know it are kid yorky lee will be getting a warning for throwing 2 flat clips and canterlever bracket up 2 lifts to his chargehand mr craigscaff.

There is only one way to become a scaff,thrown in at the deep end,fittings thrown at ya,screamed at all day,after a few years you become one,no other way mate,courses and tickets arn't worth the paper they are wrote on,by the way,you spend much money on those cushions you wear around your body?.

Scruffy tw@t.

Either help the lad or dont. Talking tough to a stranger dont make you a "real scaff", it makes you daft, eh?

Top Bottom