London bridge!!!!!

I think its companys as well , they choose to use the agent.

i have 15 lads on a job for me that have been on there for 6 months and i have never heard of having to finish anyone after 12 weeks.
The only thing that happens with us after 12 weeks is that the company have the option of taking them on the books cards in.

Pretty sure the company doesn't have to take you on after 12 weeks, some guys been with the agency for the last 8 month on this job and no one has been took on full time

They do have to by law pay your holiday pay etc , the way round it is to lay you off for one day, or the day you have off on a weekend they will lay you off and re employ you without you knowing :mad:

told ye lads don't work for agencies simple doent give me I need the money,kids,xmas,shoes what the fuxk have you done with your dosh the last 10yrs ? I doent know any scaff whos been out of work who wanted it .

JB this is surely the things that I have predicted and will still voice my opinion over agencies they may be disgruntled peoples of opinion for what I have said but I stand by what I believe and nobody will stop me the simple fact of the matter is this is truly a loophole in employment rights and I know that with Christmas coming up men need mouths to feed the unions sit on there back side and don't give a to55 and i don't know the solution but all I can say is to men if you feed the pig it will get fatter and greedier starve the pig it will die it as to come to an end, perhaps if the men get together and we all join one union we may stop this perhaps we could start a thread poll on here spread the word and we have one union we will rattle the very ground we walk on personally if every scaffolder was in one union this would give us a very clear direction that we will not be milked by middle men and put an end to this farce

Well said,i have been saying this for along time that scaffolders should have there own union,to feck the agencies off,and others who treat us like ****.

Is there no way of setting up a page on here , to name and shame these greedy agencies ,along with the bullsh!ting rat of a agent . That way at least we all know, what there like . The Wall of Shame!! . It works, just look at trip advisor, if you feel that the agency has let you down ie: not the agreed hourly rate, or laid off on the 12 week deadline , put them on the wall ...
Surely it would work, we just gotta stick together , and stand our ground , let these greedy agencies know that, they've taken the **** 1 to many times and were not having it NO more... Just a thought lads..

Is there no way of setting up a page on here , to name and shame these greedy agencies ,along with the bullsh!ting rat of a agent . That way at least we all know, what there like . The Wall of Shame!! . It works, just look at trip advisor, if you feel that the agency has let you down ie: not the agreed hourly rate, or laid off on the 12 week deadline , put them on the wall ...
Surely it would work, we just gotta stick together , and stand our ground , let these greedy agencies know that, they've taken the **** 1 to many times and were not having it NO more... Just a thought lads..

Hi mrsprinkle,agree with what you say,name and shame that's been done a few times on here which is fair enough,but I would be careful how you word things as you may get done for libel,the only way round it is boycott agencies I wouldn't work for any of them.

Mr sprinkle whatever your name is you should you get your facts right regarding agency's fair enough there is the few bad ones out of the many that they are. But let's not tar all agency's with the same boot ok you set a name and shame up and so will I about all the times people no show I bet not one person has a clue how much time and effort goes into getting the scaffolder onto site then for them to know show . So do you me spank my cock think that's alright is it got a problem pm your number and I will ring you tomorrow and discuss any agency problems you may have . It's easy to slate agency's when you have no facts yes there are bad ones I have worked for them but to just spout pure ***** about nothing you have one bit of fact about is bull

If your pissed up best stay off here I think you meant tar with the same brush and yeah name an shame scaffs that don't turn up in my book they are heroes the simple fact of the matter is one bad agency can set a bad precedence that is for sure but we are not talking about one its all over the country you may be decent and care for your men but why should anyone go through a middle man to earn a living its not a trick question our skill does not need middle men agencies who are exploiting the job market for temporary vacancies when someone was needed for a couple of days and now greed as got the better of agencies and is used as a loophole in the employment market so you can get months out of men personally you can all rot in hell as far as iam concerned lets turn the tables round shall we what if you had to sub your work of another agency after he took his greedy cut would you tolerate it I don't think so, so why should the fek scaffolders have to

As an ex scaff cozzy you let yourself down there mate , denial is not just a river in egypt :notrust:

mr s we don't have to name and shame the simple solution is just finished with lets say john doe agency two words will say it all and we will all know what it means NEVER AGAIN.its not slanderous but gives us all a good indication to stay clear and avoid these middle men because lets face it if they can earn a buck for sat on their arse they will earn a few more for slanderous remarks so lets box clever and keep our earnings in our pocket and use the two word none slanderous remark NEVER AGAIN.

If your pissed up best stay off here I think you meant tar with the same brush and yeah name an shame scaffs that don't turn up in my book they are heroes the simple fact of the matter is one bad agency can set a bad precedence that is for sure but we are not talking about one its all over the country you may be decent and care for your men but why should anyone go through a middle man to earn a living its not a trick question our skill does not need middle men agencies who are exploiting the job market for temporary vacancies when someone was needed for a couple of days and now greed as got the better of agencies and is used as a loophole in the employment market so you can get months out of men personally you can all rot in hell as far as iam concerned lets turn the tables round shall we what if you had to sub your work of another agency after he took his greedy cut would you tolerate it I don't think so, so why should the fek scaffolders have to

Good post steel city cowboy

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

As an ex scaff cozzy you let yourself down there mate , denial is not just a river in egypt :notrust:

very true joebag well said

Top Bottom