Working supervisor and scaffolder in New Zealand

cgizzle

Reaction score
Advanced access solutions is currently looking to fill positions in its Nelson and Christchurch branches. We are looking for a supervisor who can run his own team as well as organise another team in our Christchurch branch. We would consider applications from all levels of scaffolders in both Nelson and Christchurch for other positions. Flights and accomodation may be provided as part of the contract discussions. Short or long term positions considered. If you are interested or would like to know more please send a cv and cover letter to admin@advanced-access.co.nz

Suprised no one has replied to this.

What are the rates?

Are you paying for digs?

Do you supply a van ?

Are there rigger boots and coveralls supplied ? ( 1 for the proper scaffs north of watford that )

It sounds alright for a single lad, or anyone that's had enough of their Mrs.

ive passport in hand,tell um to ring me.nowt here really holding me back.

Fook alk holding anything up on them tops in rawtenstall mate.....thats why i left todmorden cos its a dead and buried now

ask for top dollar and they will scarper they want you on the cheep lads so tell em to fook of lets face it who the fook wants to work in newzealand just for a bit of adventure ,if you want scaffolds built pay if not legit.

Top Bottom