Scaffs for Immediate Start Manchester Area

Blah Blah Blah.....usual scaffolders forum response....funny how I got 5 firms using me now and men out working all over the place...I am actually struggling to keep up with demand so for a chancer doing very well cheers pal.

Anyone interested in producing cards and getting a start get in touch thanks...to all the rest happy hunting!

Well done on your success. It is a great achievement to be a successful middle man.
However if you don't like the response of this forum you can always ply your trade elsewhere.

agencies ruining the country for the working class man leaching money and lowering tje rates what people are worth not creating work there creating povity

Actually, it IS quite an achievement to be a good middle man, its why people make careers out of it....so while I guess you were not being complimentary...I am more than happy to be good at it.. and you mis-understand, I do like the good and bad comments and to be honest they have caused more than enough people to get in touch...i'm not scared of the criticism and banter, I just find it a little boring that there's nothing more interesting being said than complaining about rates...

What I do NOT like is people who hide online calling people tosser and other such pathetic comments made by brainless morons......Since i started doing this I have had ONE bad moan of a scaff who I didnt get back to on time, so he thought he had been messed about!....but its just one them things...so for my trouble I get called parasite, tosser, chancer ? it cracks me up!
It shows the intelligence of the man who needs to hide online and lower themselves to throwing abuse at someone who is simply doing their job and offering work.

If people didn't value the job ads i would not get any applying or willing to do the work.
I value the genuine feedback or I wouldn't use the forum....it doesn't mean I have to tolerate the idiots who populate it sometimes.

Yes you are providing a service and as you say you are very good at it.
You perform the same service as the bird who answers the phone when I want a taxi to take me to the pub. I want a taxi, she answers the phone and tells a taxi driver where to pick me up.
Wouldn't need her if I call the driver directly.
Still well done though mate.

agencies ruining the country for the working class man leaching money and lowering tje rates what people are worth not creating work there creating povity

and where is the proof to back this up with because you will find it isnt true.

Blah Blah Blah.....usual scaffolders forum response....funny how I got 5 firms using me now and men out working all over the place...I am actually struggling to keep up with demand so for a chancer doing very well cheers pal.

Anyone interested in producing cards and getting a start get in touch thanks...to all the rest happy hunting!

Gary - i'm not about to start making derogatory remarks about you or other agencys- due to the current employment regs sometimes it a necessity to use em.
However i'm not surprised that your doing well by using free advertising via threads on the forum & paying such low rates but tbh @ those rates i would query the standard of the men ur employing...so b4 u start preening urself like a peacock , just remember your reputation will only ever be as good as the men u employ, thats why agencies have such a poor reputaion & are springing up all the time.- surely by getting ur clients to pay more or u taking less,although in the short term may lose clients will in the long term give u more as your reputation as an agency will gain more credance for better qualitiy scaffs

well sed my south poof! couldnt of put it better my self!....i woodve called him a tite kunt!!!!!!!!!!! but thats me.

this guy is a f uckin pr ick of the first order, how professional of him to let all and sundry on here know how much of a success he is off the backs of guys on this forum, does snake come to mind. Any one who replys to this muppet needs to think again. Stop lining the pockets of mu ppets like this fool lads, Gary what you need is a good f u cking licking for the total lack of respect you are showing to all who read your posts.

The Job is for Network Scaffolding Dave Leas outfit at Blackrod

For all the scaffs you say you have out not one has come on here to defend you! I think your full of s h I t

this guy is a f uckin pr ick of the first order, how professional of him to let all and sundry on here know how much of a success he is off the backs of guys on this forum, does snake come to mind. Any one who replys to this muppet needs to think again. Stop lining the pockets of mu ppets like this fool lads, Gary what you need is a good f u cking licking for the total lack of respect you are showing to all who read your posts.

A good licking? :toung::toung::eek::eek:

Top Bottom