Scaffs for Immediate Start Manchester Area (1 Viewer)

Thats says it all scaffatron.....nothing said says a thousand words...where is the slimball, gone a bit quiet hadn't he

jimmy you truly are a dirty filthy lying ballbag not so quick on your Egyptian scroll threads now are you ya feken lying scum bag

When I did that job I was sales director for a crane and hire an sales firm, Project scaffolding hired all the modular roof kit off me and had me there to supervise the installation on their behalf working with their own scaffs. I was sorting the lads out with training and installing the roof using radio controlled robotic crane hooks to drop it in.. The lead scaffolders name was Grant, lovely geordie bloke...I had 5 of my own men there labouring and I spend 2 days there doing the lid. Whatever you THINK you know...you do not have any information that's accurate and I wasn't an agent then, and my firm MS IND Ltd were working directly for the MD of Project Scaff Ltd in Middleborough and it was their job...and when it was completed i was offered more work. would you like me to post the order details online or are you sufficiently informed now?????? I havw many photos on my ipad from the day and if you visit the firms facebook page you will see videos and photos of me on there...and if your a real nob you can check my mug on linkedin to see if its reallllly me...how petty to think i would steal someones photos to blag a job. tiny minds and all that eh. i have done jobs 10 times that big and they are on the internet too. for a start as if id use a little tiny 2 day job to look like im some top dog. think you lot need more to do if all you can do is try and make someone else look like a liar, first its my rates, then its my pics, you want look at my **** see if thats mine? hahah.keep it coming im enjoying this now.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=482205005135326

link to the website fro firm with the videos of the job and names me on the project.

My job ..at least from the perspective i was supplying all kit, training and design work, driver, cranes and site labour while supervising the installation with the scaffs. even had my pals there from harsco watching as it was first time had used the robot hooks to drop it in.

ALSO...I AM IN THE PICTURES WALKING THROUGH THE FRAME OF ROOF. NOW UNLESS IM JUST RANDOMLY DRESSED LIKE THAT AND WALKING THROUGH A JOB IM NOT ON....WHAT YOU THINK IM DOING THERE KIDS??????????

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

photo.php

Last edited:
You seem quite needy and insecure gary, your craving for recognition is a flaw you need to get a grip of, scaffs smell weakness like a shark smells blood, stop biting on everything as it will follow you and bite you on the arse one day, I have no need to defend myself on what I have or will do in my life cos ive lived.... suggest you do the same and for fuks sake play the game ;)

Fucksake , u again , you started slagging off scaffs , the people ure making money off their hard work,

Last edited:
Im not insecure mate, but the fact is i have 3 kids that need feeding so its simple. need to earn, so need to get work in, need men on to do it, so i will fight my corner to the death, its a quality far lacking in most....
Some have given me a shot, some not, but if people stopped giving me **** an thought "hang on, this blokes took the flak, hes still here and hes got a bit of work, cheap charges, not best rates but working on em, let him have a go but we will have him if he rips us off..". well i wouldnt need to fighting back would i.

Then scaffs would have one more hard working person trying to treat them well instead of one more bloke who thinks that its just a waste of time trying to do well by anyone, may as well join the sharks an not care who gets eaten!

Good reply. A wish u well. But slagging scaffs wont make them work for you. Good luck.

Words wont get you that gary, pleading will be seen as weakness and slagging off might be what we do best to each other but if an outsider, especially one who makes money off us , comes in and expects to be welcomed and trusted by blokes who in a hard and dangerous game have had to earn there money and respect over years , it just aint happening mate!

Get your jobs in, not on the back of our cv collection but by that drive you obviously have!

Dont promise lads work or maybe great money as definate decent money is a lot more appreciated

Never lose humility, lads will hate agencies not because of fantasy, but because so many have been burned, your fighting the wrong fight if you think you can change that!

Dont ever ever take credit for the work before giving credit to your men, scaffs work in close gangs, we have to trust the lads were with implicitly!

Im taking a bit of time with you because I do actually admire some of what you said and how you handle yourself but....you will always be a middle man so dont ever forget or appreciate who earns you your money ;)

Joebag - Well I have to say that I am shocked, moved and also inspired by your points!. Yes maybe I have made some badly planned statements and not considered the opinions of men who have had bad times via agencies and middle men....so your comments are taken onboard..

I have been both stunned and disgusted at the actions of agencies in the past when using them so my desire to do that job well is driven by much the same feelings as you guys have...I want to provide a necessary evil in a fashion that makes it easier to swallow and doesnt leave a nasty taste in the mouth of those involved..
I am trying my best to get through and to some degree I have had great results with "the guys who I employ" (MY Lads..lol...you all hate that term but its a term of endearment as far as I am concerned...i even asked the guys yesterday if they found it offensive and they said no, but only cos they know me and know how I mean it and treat them)..

I am really listening to as much of the feedback as I can and I TRULY want to win the respect of the men here if I can, with the lads who know me or work for me or my clients I have found that they wont leave me now and they pass me leads for the sites they have mates on, are tellin their mates to ring me as i can be trusted so I am incredibly grateful for their support..

I will be here for the duration, I am determined to do this job well, so I will be listening to the comments both bad and good and will improve where I can (or argue back if I HAVE to..)

I genuinely appreciate you taking the time to write that comment as i am sure you have better things to do than listen to me..so thank you and i will take your advice onboard and try harder to do this job well.

look jimmy the damage is done all you are going to do is sell your business a bad name I do admire your persistence though and must give you credit where credit is due you are an annoying fecker but ay who isn't if you make ends meet good luck to you and perhaps in the near future the lads may show you some redemption you may be full of shyte like the rest of them or you may be a genuine working man we will see seems like the boys though are disgruntled by some of the remarks you have made and all I can tell you is scaffs friend or foe stick together always have always will and if you are here for the duration and need quality men battle with the clients for a decent tradesmen rate not the men you want to work for you a women that feks for nothing will never have her legs shut so get your rates up scaffs pay thousands of pounds to become where they are now so don't insult them with low rates this is me finished with this thread GARY? but if I see more bad threads about you then the systematic slander will continue

Out of interest steel cowboy whoever you are who are you ????

Will be out fighting for better rates today and all days steel cowboy...watch this space!

cozzy iam a long term scaffolder started when I was 15 years old and iam now in the latter part of my working career iam a very strong unionist for fare wages and workers rights and when I see threads with wages offering below the rate men should be receiving it makes my blood boil I have seen many changes in this industry some for the better and some for the worse,agencys are now all over our trade and even managed to push their way into blue book contracts which iam led to believe this contravenes the naci agreement and you can see why skilled men are leaving this country in their thousands to avoid being paid by middle men we have health & safety all over us we have training facilities the will put anyone through their tickets even though they have never seen a site let alone a tube but as long as you have a spare grand you will get a ticket In the olden days with on site assessment if you was deemed competent then you was sent for your card and not before may be iam stuck in the old ways but I feel then it wasn't a cash cow racket in which I feel it as become now and I just don't see the future getting any better I don't hold my tongue back I will speak my mind,Gary seems to want to change things he may he may not all I know he as a up hill struggle with others that will under cut his rates and then someone will under cut theirs until the middle man ends up with nothing

Scc speaks for thousands in that comment cozzy,
imagine you having to pay someone,
agencies ,
then pay someone else ,
umbrella companies ,
to work on a job or for a company that exists anyway.....
.its an unwinable fight because its morally wrong that your industry has edged its way in and made a money draining scam out of nothing,

We will find a way to get the monkey off our back, lads like yourselves should look for another business model thats fair and we would all make money,
your competetive price war between each other directly affects our families lives and your mostly faceless people behind keyboards!

Look at what your industry does to lads on london bridge, laid off so they dont have to pay holiday pay etc,
Kick a dog so many times mate and it bites back, as an ex scaff I hope you change things for the better mate ;)

cozzy iam a long term scaffolder started when I was 15 years old and iam now in the latter part of my working career iam a very strong unionist for fare wages and workers rights and when I see threads with wages offering below the rate men should be receiving it makes my blood boil I have seen many changes in this industry some for the better and some for the worse,agencys are now all over our trade and even managed to push their way into blue book contracts which iam led to believe this contravenes the naci agreement and you can see why skilled men are leaving this country in their thousands to avoid being paid by middle men we have health & safety all over us we have training facilities the will put anyone through their tickets even though they have never seen a site let alone a tube but as long as you have a spare grand you will get a ticket In the olden days with on site assessment if you was deemed competent then you was sent for your card and not before may be iam stuck in the old ways but I feel then it wasn't a cash cow racket in which I feel it as become now and I just don't see the future getting any better I don't hold my tongue back I will speak my mind,Gary seems to want to change things he may he may not all I know he as a up hill struggle with others that will under cut his rates and then someone will under cut theirs until the middle man ends up with nothing
Well said,couldn't agree with you more.Likes of Simian Risk no on ever fails a course? Why?High pass rate more money of the Government.A bit of plastic does not make you a scaff.

Top Bottom