Now we need a new ticket!!!

I also think One day I'm going to punch a hole right through Ian Mill's ugly head.

Good for you, keyboard warriors making threats about someone you've never met. Grow up children one day we might meet.:laugh:

I had this conversation a few years ago, keyboard warrior no little man yes

see what youve started mighty mouse lol!!!!

Hey thanks for the advice, mate.

Just out of interest, who was it that put you in charge of the forum?

PS I don't own a cat.

YOU CANT ALWAYS BE TOP CAT PHILL :laugh: BAG PUSS DONT HURT YOU NOW AND AGAIN HOW CAN I EVER BE IN CHARGE OF THIS FORUM WHEN AOM AND HAVERSPANNER RULE THE WAVES NOT NICE WHEN YOU GET PICKED ON IS IT PHILL YES YOU ARE INTITLED TO YOUR OPINION BUT NO NEED TO BE NASTY WITH IT AS FOR THE ADVICE YOUR WELCOME

Britannia rule the waves.

Britannia waives the rules.

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

YOU CANT ALWAYS BE TOP CAT PHILL :laugh: BAG PUSS DONT HURT YOU NOW AND AGAIN HOW CAN I EVER BE IN CHARGE OF THIS FORUM WHEN AOM AND HAVERSPANNER RULE THE WAVES NOT NICE WHEN YOU GET PICKED ON IS IT PHILL YES YOU ARE INTITLED TO YOUR OPINION BUT NO NEED TO BE NASTY WITH IT AS FOR THE ADVICE YOUR WELCOME

Who put me in charge?

You were 2nd AOM is in charge, the nice side of the NASC.

That's rich coming from the self-styled industry 'leader' and utter failure, 'Chairman' Ragscaff.

Someone who tried stealing £10.00 subscriptions from hard-working scaffolders and then did absolutely nothing in return. Someone who was so arrogant and aloof they used to call themselves a 'Chairman' - even though their followers barely ran into a dozen. Someone who bemoaned the only scaffolding association as 'secretive' and then set-up a members only website. Someone who is happy to offer nothing apart from criticise those who do. Someone who then cries like a baby and offers childish insults when someone has the cheek to disagree with them. Someone who asked the admin of a scaffolding forum to close their account because the other kids were being nasty to them. Someone who then comes crawling back whilst everyone sniggers in the background as your little club 'closes'. Someone who loses his temper whenever someone on the internet has the slightest pop -

and you call yourself a scaffolder?

Nice reply Phil.

In the three years we were formed I spent around 8-9 months working on SCCR business. Unlike some I am on the tools most of the time so do not have the luxury of sitting in an office & being paid to go on the web. All the other committee members over this period were also in the same boat. Around 20 people involved in & around the committee.
In that time we extended the ECITB ticket, yes failed to get the right outcome but that was because all involved decided to put their head in the sand & cross their fingers & got away with it.
Established regular meetings with the HSE with involvement in SG4.10 prior to publication. The HSE sees the need for another association to get a more balanced view other than that of the small membership of the NASC.
8-10,000 scaffolding companies normally around 220 to 240 NASC.
Impact wrench, had meetings with three manufacturers & started to put together a fit for purpose tool for scaffolders. Hilti decided to pull out due to scaffolders being allowed to use a current model. Now they will not guarantee this unit, some sites have banned them on erecting due to the torque, NASC have issued a statement that warns against the use due to damage to fittings that are over tightened. Not to mention the ones that have had the nuts wound off due to Dom Jollys & losing the washers (trigger happy).
A lot of work with the local WWT events during the first two years.
We helped countless guys who were out of work back into work through networking.
Well that’s some of what we got involved in.
We knew that change would be hard, that is why we have stepped aside & are backing the Scaffolding Asssociation because they can put the time into a lot of what we were involved in & more.

This thread was looking at CISRS trained scaffolders being asked to do an inspection ticket to sign off jobs.
Again another area we have done a lot of research on. Are the CISRS saying that they can train someone to erect a scaffold but not tell if its put up right or not! Well say no more that is the problem with the training system, no confidence in the guys they are turning out!!!
Point 1
I have not been self appointed to any position. All members voted the committees over the three years. Get your facts right.
Point 2
I have never stolen money off another scaffolder. They have applied & paid. The last few months have been free due to the scaling down & closer of the SCCR. Again facts would be nice.
Point 3
Members were at 173 individual, 35 company & 12 associate in the last year. Yes very low & shows that we were not able to put the time & effort in to grow.
Point 4
Crys like a baby, well you should look into the mirror!! Offers childish insults, well I think you should read what you write.
Point 5
I got the SCCR removed & my account to help put closure to the closing of the SCCR not that it is any of your business.
Point 6
Why would you say I have come crawling back, I missed your wisdom could not stay away.
Point 7
Yes I lose my temper when someone has a dig at me without knowing me or knowing what I have done or what is happening around me. You seem to be upset every time someone has a dig at the NASC when all they have done is try to re-invent the egg. That is my opinion. Most of what you posted would be counter mount to slander by some but as you are a very sad individual its water off a ducks back.

And yes I do call myself a scaffolder & am very proud to be one, top of my game:D

Ragscaff

Very good reply there lad.
That phil is nowt but a clown. Can tell straight off by his posts, like a 14 year old kid eh?
Doubt he could even put up an 8by8, like, ha.

Ragscaff - i was a member of the sccr & applaud your efforts both past & present, its very easy for cynical wind up merchants to put you down & slander your efforts whilst @ the same time making no effort to do anything about the problems our industry face, its unfortunate that both funding & apathy from people doomed your visions-you started a snowball roling that has now been picked up by the SA & i beleave your time & effort would be much better served assisting the start up of the SA .with the many commitees being formed early next year your experiance would be greatly appreciated i for one would vote for you..

Can someone inspect a scaffold for me please, will pay £100 cash !!

Top Bottom