help on pricing (1 Viewer)

graham6169

Reaction score
Can any tell me how to price up birdcages and how much you charge per mtr asjust started up.

If you have a pricing format £3.50 erect £1.50 strip + hire and travel or work your man hours out on 20ft an hour 20 boards an hour and I think its 50 fittings an hour couldn't be sure,also take into account how far you have to carry materials into the building I would take a quess and sure that I am right in it being an internal bird cage send me the dimensions period of hire I will run it through the format let me know what area you are in because prices vary due to the cost of living in the north and south

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

auright sweetlips I guess with his mtr square his competition must be fierce where he is based there is a true story a women that will fek for nothing will never have her legs shut

price it at what you need to make a profit out of it , birdcages dont really work to a set pricing formula , they often have a lot of access and out of hours to consider.
Just work out how long it will take up and down , how much you need for your kit , and what profit margin you need and theres your price :)

Gotta agree wiv phil on this - also take into concideration cut & loss of material as many MCs now require full tight brding with no tube coming through the deck & brds cut to fitbthis all takes xra time so work out ur transport costs to & fro, time for getting materials in & out,any cut & loss incl sundries like caps & tape, then erection & dismanting time & finally put a profit ontop you'll be surprised at the cost but from experiance i dont think youd be anything but a busy fool at ur surgested price

Top Bottom