2 Scaffolder wanted or scaffolder and labourer

Did some of this solar work, can be lucrative if your jobs are in the same post code, also beam sizes and being able to choose your jobs are crucial to transfer similar gear to similar jobs, clipping to the gutter and quick specials can help get your money up but if theres a two day inspection bellend shadowing you forget it.....also ask the bloke running it if he will give you jobs for the week and you can pick what order to do them in....lastly the grants for this solar are running out so make sure you dont get knocked.....no offence the the guy advertising this but I know all the sh1te that goes with this type of graft ;)

Hello mate, text you a couple of days ago, can start Monday! But will be coming up from kent and will stay in Bristol for the week. Got a half descent labourer. Hungry for the work. Cheers Carl

Hello mate, text you a couple of days ago, can start Monday! But will be coming up from kent and will stay in Bristol for the week. Got a half descent labourer. Hungry for the work. Cheers Carl

You'd have to be for that poppy.

Yes

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Yes I still have two jobs going

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Give me a ring

hi perry , spoke to a lady in the office and they said you wasnt interested, in me coming up from kent? Still keeen mate, will ring this evening cheers carl styles

Anyone looking for weekends for extra money for Christmas or in the week ring me

It's all price work £70 up £30 down , every one is doing 3 and 3 £300 a day spilt it with a labour you can make £160 a day ,the rest to your labour ,how many labours do you now on £120 a day

If its price then shouldn't it be 35 for a strike, half the erect. So that would be £315. And yet your sums only work out at £280, £160 scaff and £120 lab.

I'm still looking for one more gang you can earn a grand a week

I get DZD50 up and DZD25 down, although I did have to pay for my own visa :sad2:

Top Bottom