The sccr closing down

well said dico
as for the sccr it was a very noble and worthwhile cause which i personally did buy into in so much as i was a paying member.
i would like to thank all the guys who did take their own time and effort to try and make the scaffolders lot a better one.I take my hat off to them as we all know how hard it is Scaffolding without taking time to send off letters,e-mails and phone calls etc while trying to juggle a family/social life.
Sadly in the Scaffolding fraternity unity is not as it should be wether its "DONT TELL THE OTHERS YOU ARE GETTING PAYED THIS",or on Industrial sites with no working in the rain all of a sudden a certain squad gets "A JOB AND KNOCK,FOR SAFETY REASONS?"
TO ALL CONCERNED THANKS AGAIN FOR TRYING ;)

one has a fettish of dressing up cats :laugh: and the other can be nice sometimes and very sarcastic when he wants to be :laugh: respect to your ecitb video haverspanner but wish it was made 2010 may off had some clout with the sccr with the ecitb issue but will say it came straight to the point and probably made a few sit up but was to late comeing my self and many others that had a ecitb ticket have sat the course now the rest were to olde and retired has it made my self a beter scaffolder no iam still s!it lol!!! thou mr mosley and I didn't see eye to eye at first but near the end he was very helpful with the last part of my course and did wave my final assecement fee as the trouble he know that I had with lost paper work and having to re sit the courses after 27yrs thou I don't agree with what happened with the ecitb scaffolder its done now but wished a few more people gave the sccr more support instead of keep moaning about wages and conditions that we work in some are good but most a pain as there not needed. some were very anti sccr on here you no who you were so were leave it there.

Can't scaffolders be sarcastic these days? It used to be an essential part of kit.
In fact someone said to me the other day "you will never guess what those clowns are doing now?"
My reply of " wearing big shoes and red noses, driving cars that fall apart and having flowers that spray you with water" was met with much laughter. Mind you he was an old school scaff with over 45 years on his belt

Top Bottom