The sccr closing down (1 Viewer)

marra watson

Reaction score
Breaking News > The SCCR (Scaffolders Confederation for Consultation Rights) will be closing its doors on 30th September permanently ! More info to follow later.. [Dan]

https://www.facebook.com/#!/Scaffolders?hc_location=stream

this is a shame the hard work form a few members just wasnt enough and no support with in our industry speak volumes this lads all for 1 and 1 for fuk all shame

I tried joining 2-3 times but it wouldn't let me.

There was a criteria that had to be met.
And anyway someone said you were a Celtic supporting Leeds fan with a Brummie accent:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:eek:h:Den's a dripping haggis butteh muncha!???

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

I tried joining 2-3 times but it wouldn't let me.

and whatsmore,you should keep yur goat affairs to yurself:laugh:

Im not getting involved in your childish name calling.......you fecking bullys. I'll get this thread deleated then ask sf admin to delete my account....lol lol

You pair of bassterds.......lol lol lol

That aside,I wish Stewart all the best in the future.Sad to see it go like this,but if men cant get together to have a say in working practice its in line with the general malaise in our country. We all know whats wrong but waiting for the messiah to save us

lots of issues that needed challenging, Swifty would give you a better brief, Scaff step eictb boys,courses that no one fails etc

This was the plan.

S.C.C.R. Mission Statement 2013

The S.C.C.R’s main mission is to represent the whole of the Scaffolding Industry. The main objective is to represent the working Scaffolder alongside the Employer. Too many divisions exist in the Industry at the moment.

We are going through a major change with the way we have to work & our representation is not as it should be.

Everyone deserves a voice, from small one man bands to major companies & from the hard working Scaffolder to the Design Company or Consumables Supplier.
One from the roots!

We aim to tackle issues in regards training, our guidelines, clarity on the way we work & getting recognised as skilled tradesmen.

An avenue has been opened with the HSE. This is the major step, we have been given the chance for regular meetings throughout the year to voice our concerns & have consultation on major changes to our Industry.

We aim to set up consultation with other governing bodies to progress our goals.

The aim in 2013 is to open a dialogue with the CISRS & the NASC. Working together to make our Industry strong again.

With the ultimate goal of being invited onto the ASITO & having our members recognised as viable contractors to be used in line with other trade bodies.

Stewart Quinney
Chairman

Real shame i didn't work out. I dont know if it's just me fred but a few lads like spouting there veiws and disagreements on here but they dont want to get involved when it comes to the nitty gritty end.
I class myself as an old school scaff and always will, but you need to embrace changes with common sence, and unfortunatly in our game the latter gets ignored.

Just had a look, cant join as a singular....only as a company. Can you join this if your part of nasc?.

Wouldn't that be a contradiction if your a member of both. Trying to tell your employees to work to a double edged sword..

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

What would your preference be swift? and why..

The NASC don't have anything to offer us, I hope the SA will be a welcome change. It won't change overnight if it ever does.

Top Bottom