New Milwaukee Impact Wrench (1 Viewer)

Doh!!!! Ffs hahahaha nice one almost bought the ******* thing

I'm after a brushless one, decent price that though

How u getting on with urs now phil...lost many nuts lolo

Dont speak to me about it SP , it came last Tuesday with the wrong battery's , so i had to send the batterys back and iam still waiting for them to arrive . So i have a wrench , 2 new sockets and a big lug bungee frog all sitting on the kitchen table but NO batterys LOL
i have 3 big strikes coming up over the next few weeks so it will get put through its paces SP

I've got a milwakee 18v heavy duty wrench, had it 2-3 months now its a fecking animal, tightens up fittings quicker and tighter than the hilti, makita and dewalt. Also find the batteries last a little longer.
But i spoke to a couple of lads on friday and they said try ryobi 18v wrench, would be intrested to know if someone has tried one.

Like most new toys tony at 1st they take a little time to get used to ...we lost a few but theyre cheep enough to replace. But wouldnt be without em now

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

I've got a milwakee 18v heavy duty wrench, had it 2-3 months now its a fecking animal, tightens up fittings quicker and tighter than the hilti, makita and dewalt. Also find the batteries last a little longer.
But i spoke to a couple of lads on friday and they said try ryobi 18v wrench, would be intrested to know if someone has tried one.

Theres a new dewalt 3ah out now looks sexy but wouldnt bother to get one as all our other powertools & radios are makita & to change the lot would cost a fortune

I think its next year that the patent dewalt has on its charging radios expires & the tech will be able to be put into the makita radios, thats the only thing they lack tbh

looking at the makita btw251 or 450. the 251 is half the weight of the 450 so edging towards that. anyone got any info on these 2 please?

We run the btw251s cheep & easy to repair, work in the rain & good all round bit of kit

Yeah got agree SP, i used mine all day every day, snow,rain, hail and sweat.....lol and its kept going..
As for the radio's wicked peice of kit can wait for the chargable one.

You wanna get the recipricating saw then -shares the same batterys & if u put the universal blades in rips through brds & tube quick time..the days of the bow saw are long gone lol

Top Bottom