New Milwaukee Impact Wrench

Dont speak to me about it SP , it came last Tuesday with the wrong battery's , so i had to send the batterys back and iam still waiting for them to arrive . So i have a wrench , 2 new sockets and a big lug bungee frog all sitting on the kitchen table but NO batterys LOL
i have 3 big strikes coming up over the next few weeks so it will get put through its paces SP
Can you let me no how you are getting on with the bigg lugg bungee frog they tell me when that breaks you can use the mono flex ties with it .i use the bigg lugg hook type holder I get through about two of them a year ,but they are a lot easier than a holster.

Dont speak to me about it SP , it came last Tuesday with the wrong battery's , so i had to send the batterys back and iam still waiting for them to arrive . So i have a wrench , 2 new sockets and a big lug bungee frog all sitting on the kitchen table but NO batterys LOL
i have 3 big strikes coming up over the next few weeks so it will get put through its paces SP

NO !!!!!!! NOT THE BUNGEE FROG !!!!!! BOUNCES OFF YOUR LEG LIKE A HOLSTER !!!!!!! ITS THE HOOK YOU NEED :eek:

Gary i aint very impressed with it to be honest when you bend down to do a brace the thing jumps out of the little frog , i had a jacket on the other day as it was damp and the thing kept jumping out the frog every time i moved anyway sharp , iam on the look out for a new one , the hook g-scaff i looked at them but are they safe ? surly the wrench would jump of them easy as well ?

Phill my bigg lugg seems to be ok they are about a tenner worth a try the hook type.how you getting on with the drill .

Try the jcb drill holster from b+q phil, the makita fits in it nice. Never had my drill fall out of it yet.

Phil ...i told u b4 m8 screwfix universal holster for under a £5.... nice & deep so it dont fall out when clambering around butif u got butter fingers best get a tool lanyard for it till u get used to it, or its gonna cost ya lol

Top Bottom